Harbour news — December 2017
In the latest months we have had several news about Harbour language, and we selected these to you:
- Teo Fonrouge is developing a MongoDb C driver for Harbour lenguage. You can follow his progress in this repo https://github.com/tfonrouge/hbmongoc
- Antonino Perricone has developed Harbour wrappers for http://libxlsxwriter.github.io/, and you can download them from http://aperricone.altervista.org/extras/libxlsxwriter.zip. There are another wrappers or this lib developed by F. Trautwein and available at https://github.com/FTrautwein/hblibxlsxwriter
- Cristobal Navarro has released his Google APIS Lib for fivewin http://forums.fivetechsupport.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34903 Caristobal’s goal is that the lib can be used in pure Harbour without FWH dependences, and you can handle several Google services with this lib.
- Xailer team has released XEdit 5, their free Xbase editor that includes its own version control system. You can download it from http://www2.xailer.com/download/?es&cat=1 In the post abour Novelda’s meeting you have a link to the editor’s documentation.
- Cristobal Navarro continues adding features to his FivEdit editor, that is one of the most complete Harbour editors available. More information at http://forums.fivetechsupport.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29991
- Ending with editors, Antonino Perricone has developed a Harbour extension for Microsoft Studio Code. You cand download from the editor’s marketplace: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=aperricone.harbour
- Rafal Jopek has published at https://github.com/rjopek/harbour-list a list of open source projects that can be found at GitHub. Great job, Rafal !
If you know any news about Harbour, it’s programming environment, articles, source code, or similar, please write me at email@example.com and I will publish in next bulletin of Harbour news.