Production Release Highlights: July 16th, 2021
A quick review of what went into our latest production release.
We have released 16 new functional stories/product enhancements and 9 production bug fixes. Please, contact our Customer Success or Product Management team members if you need additional details.
- GraphQL returns incorrect authentication type for WinRM connections.
- Cannot create secrets via the GraphQL API for custom secrets manager when input variables are required.
- Delegate Name Changed To Hostname On Restart.
- Error message ‘task expired, delegate task was never assigned and timed out’.
- DataDog CV Step hanging.
- Logs are not getting updated in UI real-time for Winrm Kerberos.
- If you don’t supply the x-api-key header you get back a 400 (bad request) instead of the expected 401 (unauthorized).
- Successful HTTP verification step marked as failed (triggering rollback).
- Improve Error Message: ServiceVariable is null for ID.
- Support stateful sets for Canary deployment.
- Add unique CSS identifier for skip rendering checkbox in K8s Apply step.
- Do not dump the task params for K8s Steps in logs to retain secrets.
- UI — AWS CloudFormation ability to define Capabilities.
- Deployment and Manifest History Changes for Helm Chart follow-up.
- Environment Page changes for Helm Chart follow-up.
- Service page changes for Helm chart follow-up.
- Include app manifest name in execution details.
- Trigger changes to support multiple app manifests (back end).
Continuous Cost Management
- Change VMPricingService to support GCP custom pricing.
- Run CLUSTER_DATA_HOURLY_TO_BIG_QUERY only for past 7 days.
- Budget REST APIs migration to NextGen.
- Efficiency Score for cluster perspectives.
- Forecast cost computation perspectives.
- Increase the log streaming account cache retention time.
- APIs to handle Delegates, Delegate Scopes.