Production Release Highlights: October 1st, 2021
An overview of what went into our latest production release.
We have released 22 new functional stories/product enhancements and 5 production bug fixes.
Production Bug Fixes
- GraphQL API missing field pagerDutyIntegrationKey
- GraphQL API returns error when fetching user by name or ID.
- releasehistory configmap in default namespace becoming too large.
- Custom Shell Script Approval has no delegate selector, every delegate must have access to the same endpoint/delegate profile.
- Cluster data cloud function — Rollback — Service Override must be taken into consideration to make rollback work.
- Added logic to replace template info to actual step info.
- Added UI field for delegate selectors.
- Aeroform fixes for classes.
- Fixed: Validation error is not aligned with the UI fields.
- Fixed: while adding a stage to workflow, multi allowed workflow variables are not showing up as drop down.
- Fixed: user cannot fetch images using ECR Connector.
- Implemented queries to fetch active services and service instances: DEV Placeholder.
- Fixed: Git Sync Update failures.
- Fixed Datagen for LDAP sync
- Fixed: “URI Too Large” issue for Templates in App Permission Modal.
- License Violation Fix.
- Fixed: Migration fails for legacy UserGroups due to NullPointerException.
- Fixed: Aggregator Metrics are not getting published to Stackdriver.
- Fixed: Next-Gen Manager does not work with Mock Access Control Service.
- Fixed: Error shown on selection of branch — PR Merge between two non-primary branches.
- Created a GraphQL API for Getting all templates.
- Fixed: instance Count chart shows count as 1 even though 3 instances were created by pipeline.
- Removed validation errors from open API spec 3.0
- Fixed: Bad request for artifact image.
Continuous Cost Management
- Fixed: Unauthorized error downloading YAML from Kubernetes Cost Connector.
- Updated Pricing Service Design.
- Improved K8s Connector validations.