Production Release Highlights: September 28th, 2021
An overview of what went into our latest production release.
We have released 21 new functional stories/product enhancements and 7 production bug fixes.
Production Bug Fixes
- SAAS Migration Export/Import issue.
- Pipeline getting failed with no chart version found error.
- K8s Cloud Provider does not save custom fields properly.
- Harness tries to creates new workspace everytime
- Next-Gen platform cannot connect to Jira.
- Issues while running a pipeline.
- [Helm — K8s] Canary — Rollback — Service Override must be taken into consideration to make rollback work.
- Fixed: Deployment freeze button getting disabled.
- Fixed: The Expiration date is getting reset every time the start date is edited.
- List executions API should return results even if there are bad entries.
- Fixed: Typo in Documentation under Harness API Explorer > serviceInput > artifactValueInput.
- Added Audit trail in templates.
- UI: 3 dot placement incorrect when TIME_RANGE_FREEZE_GOVERNANCE is true.
- Fixed accountId condition and added a small unit test to make sure accountId is not mandatory at manager level for SAML-login.
- Switch account API redirects to login page or dashboard.
- Added Full sync placeholder 1.
- Improved LDAP Sync and Authentication.
- Reduced instances of MongoPersistenceIterator.
- Added LDAP background sync support config-based scheduling per account.
- UI enhancements on the User Group detail page to accommodate new App level templates permission.
- [Backend]: Introduced new role for Application-level templates.
- Profile is not getting executed in proxy with the polling mode delegate.
- Fixed: Delegate won’t start picking tasks in local builds.
- Changed software.wings.delegatetasks.collect.artifacts.AmazonS3CollectionTask to use TaskParameters instead of Object.
Continuous Cost Management
- Added email sending step in for cluster data generation in BigQuery data transfer step.
- Fixed: Node Recommendation Slow Query.
- Added Budget card on perspective page Graphql API.
- Added GCP Next-Gen verification.