Harvest x Llama: Open DAO Books
Read all Harvest’s on-chain data: Financials, FARM Buybacks & Emissions, Vaults’ Profits, Treasury Statements & Holdings.
Despite being transparent, blockchains are hard to read like an open book by someone who casually uses services like etherscan.
It is promising to see Harvest creating a positive flywheel to the $FARM token, earning $2.9m for depositors since the start of 2022. 30% of that being reinvested and used for $FARM buybacks ~ Elliott, Llama
Tailored for Harvest’s needs, anyone can easily see the details of our on-chain organization thanks to detailed breakdowns and charts of the following data:
🌾 Do Hard Work Transactions
🚜 FARM Buybacks & Emissions
- Compounded Income
- Spent on Gas costs
- Net profit
- Hard Work Transactions
- Vaults Compounded
- doHardWorks Transactions (Weekly Chart)
- Number of DoHardWork Txn (Weekly Chart)
Note: You can find a weekly FARM emissions breakdown in our medium archives.
- Weekly Income By Vault (Chart Breakdown)
- Weekly Transaction Cost By Vault
- Weekly Net Profit by Vault (Chart Breakdown)
- Hard Work ROI by Vault (Chart Breakdown)
- Vaults with a Hard Work in the last 60 days (Total Chart)
- Number of Harvest Vaults Compounded
- Harvest Treasury Wallets by Assets (Chart Breakdown)
- Harvest Treasury Wallets by Wallet Address (Chart Breakdown)
- Harvest Treasury Holdings by Token (contract address list & pie chart)
- Harvest Treasury — Daily Cash Flow Statement
- Daily Net Change ∆ (bar chart)
- Daily Net Change % (line chart)
- Harvest Treasury Details
I am excited about Harvests’s transition towards a more community-led platform. As part of that transition, the transparency provided by the publicly accessible Llama dashboard gives Farmers confidence knowing the financial performance of the platform. ~ graud, Harvest contributor
Harvest community members are now empowered with tools to make better decisions on the future of our on-chain collective. These key metrics will serve farmers to better position their assets earning yield whilst helping investors & funds to build a smarter portfolio.
About Harvest Finance:
Harvest is an asset management platform that maximizes yield for assets deposited by users. Harvest reduces gas costs and develops cutting-edge strategies to become the stop-shop of yield farming in DeFi.