Announcing two new editions of The Fifth Elephant this year
Logistics conference on 24 November and the winter edition on analytics on 8 December.
The seventh edition of The Fifth Elephant 2018 concluded last week, on 26 and 27 July 2018. We received highly positive feedback on the content and overall execution of the event.
There’s more of The Fifth Elephant coming up in the next few months. Here’s what we have in store for you.
- Logistics conference on 24 November 2018, at the NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore.
- The Fifth Elephant winter edition on 8 December 2018, in Mumbai.
Logistics conference on 24 November 2018 in Bangalore
Logistics as a domain is rapidly evolving, as we try to solve the problem of how to move humans and vehicles, seamlessly. The first edition of the conference will cover talks and discussions on fleet management and shared mobility.
This edition of the Logistics conference will bring together product managers, business decision-makers, data scientists and representatives from municipalities and transportation. We will discuss the following topics at the conference:
- Operational challenges with fleet management, and how these are being addressed with data and product development.
- Solutions for on-demand availability of vehicles to participate in a ride-sharing networks.
- “Shared mobility” — how various players in the mobility space, including cab aggregators, carpooling, metros, buses, shuttles, etc can come together to complement each other rather than compete.
- Sparsity of data for spatio-temporal granularity
- India-specific challenges in traffic management, congestion and address standardisation.
- AI-based solutions in transportation space.
If your work involves any of the above, you can:
- Speak at the conference by submitting a talk here: https://fifthelephant.talkfunnel.com/logistics-conf-2018/
- Attend the conference by purchasing tickets from here: https://fifthelephant.in/2018-logisticsconf/
- Sponsor the conference to build mind-share and leverage. Details here: https://fifthelephant.in/2018-logisticsconf/
The Fifth Elephant Winter edition on 8 December, in Mumbai:
The winter edition of The Fifth Elephant will focus on analytics, and issues around data quality and governance.
Analytics is crucial for every organization from a business and growth perspective. How do you inculcate and encourage “thinking with data” in your organization? We will address this topic with case studies from media, finance and related domains. The Winter edition will also expose participants to innovations and tooling for enabling super users of data in organisations and for business teams.
You should attend and/or speak at the Winter edition if your work involves:
- analytics/building analytics dashboards
- product development based on analytical data
- decision science
- data quality and governance
More details here: https://fifthelephant.in/2018-winter/
Wait no more! Winter is coming…