Hashbon Weekly Report 20/06
This week, we’ve seen developments with regards to our existing products as well as our new offering. Publications have started picking up Hashbon Pass’ story and the word is spreading. Additionally, we’re still putting considerable focus on bringing you all additional events. Without any further ado, here’s this week’s issue of the Hashbon Weekly Report — Insider Edition.
- We’re in the process of adding numerous stable coins to Hashbon. This will expand the number of available cryptocurrencies while giving merchants more options with regards to crypto storage.
- Hashbon Pass’ website is being finalized for the upcoming launch, planned for the end of June.
Product & Business Development
- We continue to work on landing strategic partnerships that would bring benefits to our community as well as expand our list of partners with regards to Hashbon Pass.
- We’re finalizing details regarding our Aurora joint marketing activities. Stay tuned as we should announce additional information soon.
- We’re currently updating our CMC, CoinGecko, BSCscan, PolugonScan, & EtherScan profiles to reflect our current product line.
Marketing & PR
- NewsBTC’s article highlighting Hashbon Pass has been published by CoinMarketCap.
- An article highlighting Hashbon Pass and its ability to maintain your anonymity has been published on Hackernoon. DeFi has tightly entered the life of every crypto enthusiast and it’s no surprise. The article explores how KYC can exist, while still preserving the industry’s pure essence, anonymity.
- We continue to provide our Telegram Community with events and interesting reads! Here is what we had for you last week:
- The Hashbon Weekly Report: Stay informed regarding our tasks and what we’ve done during the previous week.
- Wild Raccoon’s Headlines: The week’s most interesting and wild news, personally picked by our team.
- Tech Sketch: Stay up to date with the tech-processes of our ecosystem Hashbon FiRe (Finance Reinvented)
- First Things First: The week’s most important news, trust us, you don’t want to miss these! :)
- Loot Check Up: How many HASH Tokens our community has made by staking/farming. If you’d like to join our family of stakers and farmers, make sure you check out our staking as well as farming medium posts.
- Hashbon Space Edition: In the past, our Hashbon Space Edition issues took us all over the world as we explored crypto regulation in different geographical hotspots!. This Sunday, we discussed DAOs and how this new form of organization works. Due to the rapid shift the world has seen in the tech industry, it is useful to stay informed regarding data safe-keeping practices. We hope you enjoy this week’s issue of Hashbon Space Edition!