Hashbon Weekly Report 30/05
Last week contained a lot of development for Hashbon FiRe! We did a ton behind the scenes in relation to our newest upcoming offering for the DeFi sphere. Additionally, we worked on improvements related to Hashbon as well as Hashbon Rocket. Without any further ado, here’s this week’s issue of the Hashbon Weekly Report — Insider edition.
- Dogecoin’s integration has been completed & locally tested on Hashbon
- Arbiters for Hashbon Rocket have been deployed and errors relating to their configuration have been resolved.
Product & Business Development
- We have run an active partnership with SpaceSwap. This partnership will bring an AMA in our own Telegram community as well as an AMA hosted in SpaceSwap’s community. Stay tuned for additional details as they’re going to be released shortly.
- We will be hosting an AMA along with SpaceSwap on May 2. Their very own CBDO, Christine, will be a guest in our own Community, where we’ll be discussing the industry as well as present your questions! Make sure you send us your questions so as not to miss any rewards! Yes, there will be rewards, so mark your calendars! :)
PR & Marketing
- We have compiled a list of channels through which we can promote our latest offering.
- Finalizing a content plan for our upcoming release.
- We’re preparing announcements for all forums in order to ensure maximum exposure for our upcoming release.
- We continue to provide our Telegram Community with events and interesting reads! Here is what we had for you last week:
- The Hashbon Weekly Report: Stay informed regarding our tasks and what we’ve done during the previous week.
- Wild Raccoon’s Headlines: The week’s most interesting and wild news, personally picked by our team.
- First Things First: The week’s most important news, trust us, you don’t want to miss these! :)
- Loot Check Up: How many HASH Tokens our community has made by staking/farming. If you’d like to join our family of stakers and farmers, make sure you check out our staking as well as farming medium posts.
- Hashbon Space Edition: This week’s feature takes us through the rest of the European Union along with 2 bonus countries! It discusses the different regulations different countries of the region have. Due to the rapid shift the world has seen as a result of the sudden boom of crypto, it is useful to stay informed regarding regulations and how they’re affecting crypto’s advancement. We hope you enjoy this week’s issue! Have a safe flight aboard our Hashbon Space Edition!
With that being said, Hashbon FiRe is approaching an exciting era! With the release date of our upcoming product closing in, we’re excited to finally be able to share what we’ve been doing behind closed doors :)
Always make sure you follow up with our announcements. We have something fantastic lined up for you all: