HBO TO AIR EMMY-NOMINATED PROGRAMMING DURING OFFICIAL VOTING PERIOD
To celebrate the network’s 111 Primetime Emmy® nominations, HBO will air nominated programming across its multiplex linear channels surrounding and during the official Emmy® Awards voting period (Aug. 14–28). In addition, an “HBO’s 2017 Emmy® Nominees” sampler collection containing all nominated programming is now available to stream on HBO GO® and HBO NOW®, with a “2017 Emmy® Nominees” folder also available on HBO On Demand.
Linear air dates for HBO’s Emmy®-nominated programming include (all times ET/PT):
BIG LITTLE LIES
- Marathon of the limited series airs Saturday 8/12, starting at 11:00 a.m. on HBO2
BRIGHT LIGHTS: STARRING CARRIE FISHER AND DEBBIE REYNOLDS
- Airs Friday, 8/18 at 8:30 p.m. on HBO2
THE IMMORTAL LIFE OF HENRIETTA LACKS
- Airs Thursday 8/24 at 8:30 p.m. on HBO2
THE NIGHT OF
- Marathon of the limited series airs Sunday 8/13, starting at 11:00 a.m. on HBO2
ONCE UPON A SESAME STREET CHRISTMAS
- Airs Saturday 8/19 at 6:00 p.m. on HBO Family
- Season 4 marathon airs Monday 8/21, starting at 8:00 p.m. on HBO Comedy
- Season 6 marathon airs Wednesday 8/16, starting at 8:00 p.m. on HBO Comedy
VICE SPECIAL REPORT: A HOUSE DIVIDED
- Airs Friday 8/25 at 8:30 p.m. on HBO2
- Season 1 marathon airs Saturday 8/19, starting at 9:30 a.m. on HBO2
THE WIZARD OF LIES
- Airs Thursday 8/17 at 9:15 p.m. on HBO2
Led by its hit shows WESTWORLD (22 nominations), VEEP (17 nominations), BIG LITTLE LIES (16 nominations) and THE NIGHT OF (13 nominations), HBO scored the most Primetime Emmy® nominations for 2017, topping all other networks for the 17th consecutive year.
Follow @HBOPR for more news and information.