Brighten Up Your Mornings With These Overnight Oats
Mango anyone? We know-it’s winter and everything feels cold and grey. That’s why we’re here to liven up your morning routine with our Kefir Mango Coconut overnight oats recipe. It’s bright, it’s fun, it’s healthy, and most importantly-it tastes amazing.
You’ll want to start on this recipe tonight so that they’re ready for you in the morning! Best part? You can 100% take this breakfast on-the-go in a cute mason jar (or tupper wear if you’re not feeling the mason jar trend)!
Mango Coconut Overnight Oats:
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla latta kefir
- 1/2 cup mango, diced
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp of chai seeds
- Stir together all ingredients in a resealable jar or bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir before serving and add additional kefir (for a thinner consistency) and agave nectar if desired.
- Top with slices of ripe mango.