Celebrating The Amazing Women of HealthStation
Imagine a gender-equal world.
A world free of bias, stereotypes, and discrimination.
A world that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive.
A world where difference is valued and celebrated.
Together we can forge women’s equality.
Collectively we can all #BreakTheBias
A woman in any form shall be celebrated and honoured, be it, a sister or a wife or a mother or any other form. Wishing you a Happy Women’s Day!
Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength. Happy Women’s Day!
A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman. Happy Women’s Day!
“It’s the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing in my waist,
And the joy in my feet.
I’m a woman
Phenomenally. — Maya Angelou
Let’s meet some amazing women at HealthStation
Madu Ngozi Sandra is HealthStation’s Human Resource Manager. She graduated from the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Enugu and is most passionate about learning new things. She enjoys praising and worshipping God.
- What inspires / motivates you: Reaching out to others
- Current or last book read: The Secret
- Current or last movie watched: Price of Flame
- Role model/ Mentor: My Mother
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right now where would you travel to and why? Qatar because it is a small and the richest country in West Asia with a lot of value.
- Favourite colour: Black
Chibuzo Onodugo is the Account Manager of HealthStation. She graduated from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and WorldQuant University, New Orleans. She is very passionate about personal growth and people’s empowerment. She enjoys reading, watching movies and planning events.
- What inspires/motivates you? : Desire to win, achieving success by meeting deadlines and goals, mentoring others, acquiring new skills, improving processes, problem-solving, being creative and most especially overcoming challenges.
2. Current or last book read: ‘Stand Strong’ by Judy Jacobs
3. Current or last movie watched: Manifest
4. Role model/ Mentor: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you travel to and why? Canada, because of the vast career opportunities.
6. Favourite colour: Purple
Ngozi Nwamaka Menkiti is a software developer for HealthStation. She graduated from the University of Nigeria Nsukka (B.Eng. (Electronic Engineering) and University of Surrey (M.Sc. (Renewable Energy Systems Engineering). She enjoys the process of creating something out of next to nothing which gives her enough thrill that keeps her pushing past seemingly-daunting activities. This could be anything from food to software. She enjoys cooking and dancing.
- What inspires/motivates you? Acquiring new skills, helping others, and learning new things, even when they seem unrelated to my current daily routine.
2. Current or last book read: Lean Analytics by Josh Wright
3. Current or last movie watched: Pride and Prejudice
4. Mentor: Ugwuanyi, Chukwuemeka Gerald
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you travel to and why? I’d say Dubai because I’ve never been there, and it seems intriguing.
6. Favourite colour: Purple
James Hilary Amanda Amaka is an Internal Auditor/compliance officer for HealthStation. She graduated from Abia State University, Uturu. She is very passionate about effecting positive change. She loves creativity, and through her creative and entrepreneurial skills, she loves to effect change by helping people. She enjoys writing, reading, drawing and painting, travelling and discovering new things.
- What inspires/ motivates me: I am motivated by success. Successful people motivate me. And I love to be the best I can be because I love to give back to the world by helping other people.
2. Current or last book: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective people by (Stephen R. Covey)
3. Current or Last movie: Death on the Nile
4. Favourite country: Canada
5. Why? Because it’s a well organised and well-structured place. Basically, it is a cool place to be
6. Favourite colour: purple
Ekene Pamela is the COOUTH Site Administrator. She’s a graduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. She is most passionate about Public services. She loves making delicacies.
- What inspires/motivates you? Positive feedback from executed task
2. Current/ last Book: Rhema for living
3. Current/Last Movie: Santiago of the seven seas
4. Role Model/ Mentor: Dr. LIZZY JOHNSON SULEMAN
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now where would you travel to and why? I would want to travel to Manchester in the United Kingdom on vacation
6. Favourite Colour: Peach