HECO Farming Tutorial
HECO (Huobi ECO Chain) is a decentralized, high-efficiency and energy-saving public chain, also the first product launched by the Huobi Open Platform. It is compatible with smart contracts and supports high-performance transactions. The endogenous token of Heco is HT and it adopts the HPoS consensus mechanism.
I. Download Wallet or Set Up MetaMask on Browser
Option 1: Download Wallet
Current, the following Wallets supports HECO Chain (CLICK the Wallet name to download)
Option 2: Set Up MetaMask on Browser
How to add token in MateMask?
1. Open MetaMask
2. Click “Add Token”
3. Fill in “Token Contract Address” + “Token Symbol” + “Token Decimal”
The following is the commonly used token information:
Contract address: 0xa71edc38d189767582c38a3145b5873052c3e47a
Token symbol: USDT
Token Decimal: 18
Contract address: 0x0298c2b32eae4da002a15f36fdf7615bea3da047
Token symbol: HUSD
Token Decimal: 8
Contract address: 0x9362bbef4b8313a8aa9f0c9808b80577aa26b73b
Token symbol: USDC-HECO
Token Decimal: 6
For more token contracts, please go to the Hecochain browser: https://hecoinfo.com/tokens
Please make sure that the token contract address is correct.
II. Withdraw Assets to HECO Wallet
After download a wallet, we need to withdraw the assets to the HECO wallet. You can choose to withdraw asset from either Huobi Global or a third-party cross-chain swaps.
Option 1: Huobi Wallet
1. Obtain the HECO wallet address, which can generally be found and copied on the asset details page.
2. We need have a Huobi Global account and certain assets. Select the token to be withdrawn on the asset account page.
3. Enter the HECO wallet address and the amount of token to be withdrawn, and confirm the gas fee (the gas fee will be much lower than the withdrawal fee for Ethereum).
Note: When withdrawing asset, select HECO as the chain name, which is the token standard of Huobi Eco-Chain. Don’t choose any wrong chain, do not fill in the wrong withdrawal address, otherwise it may cause permanent loss of assets.
4. Confirm the withdrawal, enter the verification code and other information.
5. Check the received information in the HECO wallet.
Option 2: O3swap (SWAP Ethereum assets for HECO assets)
III. Where to Participate in HECO Ecological DeFi (MDEX)
MDEX is a composite DeFi ecosystem that integrates DEX, IMO, and DAO.
Mining on MDEX
Download the decentralized wallet application and create a HECO wallet, please see above for the operation process
- Open the official website in the wallet browser or directly visit https://ht.mdex.com/#/swap
- Select the type of mining, exchange for the corresponding currency (make sure to check whether the token quotation is at a normal level to avoid losses caused by price deviations), and conduct transaction mining or liquidity mining
- Swap: Exchange MDX, HUSD and other tokens: https://ht.mdex.com/#/swap
- Transaction Mining: https://ht.mdex.com/#/reward
- Liquidity Mining: https://hpool.mdex.com/#/menu
IV. HECO Official Social Media Links
· HECO Website
· HECO Telegram Community
· HECO Discord (Welcome all developers to join!)
· HECO Explorer
V. Useful Links
On-chain Data Query: defibox, defistation, DeBank, CoinMarketCap, Coingecko, Dappradar, Kingdata