How to purchase HEDGE with MyEtherWallet
Hello everyone! This is step by step guide to purchase and be able to recognize and transact our tokens on Ethereum network with MyEtherWallet.
In short there is only some very easy steps: 1) Create Ethereum wallet which supports ERC-20 tokens (we recommend MyEtherWallet). 2) Transfer some Ethers for purchase. 3) Transfer Ethers to our purchases and holdings address. 4) To be able to interact with HEDGE tokens, you must Add Custom Token on MyEtherWallet first. 5) Fill the details, symbol HEDGE, decimals 18 and put our current smart contract address in Token Contract Address field. 6) That’s all, now you should be able to see and interact with your HEDGE tokens. If short guide not helps you, please read our detailed guide below and/or wait for video tutorial which will be posted soon as well. Good luck!
Our current purchases and holdings address:
Our new and current smart contract address (ERC-20): 0xa1b1543195bb5089febf4068b3d3d4f35c06c260
Our old smart contract address (ERC-23): 0xbed7c4ff695b740Cbc0EA26E61C7095BB6FC926f
PLEASE NOTE, that our smart contract and holding addresses is different. Do not send any Ether to our smart contract address, because it will be lost!
- If you have used Mist before, find your Keystore and you can skip to the next step. If you need to create a new wallet, simply visit MyEtherWallet, enter a strong password and generate a wallet.
- Store your Private Key. You can download .JSON file with an encrypted version of the private key which is compatible with geth, mist and MyEtherWallet and requires a password to decrypt (Keystore).
- Once you have your wallet you can now send and receive transactions. All you have to do is upload the private key file you have created through the MyEtherWallet website or mist/geth. Simply click “Send Transaction”, select the type of private key you want to use (Keystore, Json file or Plain text) and click “Select wallet file”.
- Select the wallet you want to use. You can check the wallet address the key belongs to, by looking at the file name and adding “0x” in the beginning of the address. Mist wallet private keys are usually stored in .folder. Once you’ve selected the correct private key, type the password and click “Unlock wallet”.
- Purchase and/or transfer Ethers to your MyEtherWallet.
- After you have some Ethers ready, please send amount you want to purchase to our holdings address (mentioned in our website) which is 0x5D01Bdb42F756673a9c5ea4855faC8B010e27F4D. Click “Generate transaction” and then “Send transaction”.
- Congratulations, you have just purchased your HEDGE. After 100+ transaction confirmations, your HEDGE token balance will show up in the address you sent from, but to see your token balance, you will need to first ‘watch’ the HEDGE token.
- To watch HEDGE tokens you must enter these token details like in picture below.