Helios Staking Phase 3 is Live: Elrond Delegation Tutorial
Helios Staking is proud to announce that our Elrond Phase 3 Delegation dApp is not now live at https://elrond.heliosstaking.com
Contract Address: erd1qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqpqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqx0llllsdx93z0
See below on how to use it!
- Click on “Wallet”, You will be re-directed to: https://wallet.elrond.com/unlock/keystore
2. Upload your .json file and enter your password, then click Access Wallet. You may also use your ledger here.
3. Once you are logged in you can see the dashboard information that includes:
- Total Contract Stake
- Number of users
- Number of nodes
- Computed APR
- Service Fee 15%
- Delegation cap 250,000 EGLD
4. You can start delegating by clicking the Orange Delegate Button
5. You can then enter the desired amount of EGLD you want to delegate by clicking continue.
6. Another window will appear with the transaction details where you are asked to confirm the TX to delegate.
- Double-check the amount of EGLD is correct, the data value is ‘delegate’ and the Smart Contract shown is the to sections is:
7. Once the transaction is successful, you will be redirected to the Delegation Manager and your Active Delegation will be shown.
10. Once you are done you have two buttons appearing on the right.
You can add more tokens to your Delegation as well as un-delegate your stake. We will add to this document with the claim and re-delegation instructions after 1 epoch has passed.
Welcome to Helios Staking and Phase 3 Delegation!
About Helios Staking
Helios Staking is a Staking-as-a-Service provider strictly dedicated to the growth of Proof of Stake (PoS) blockchain networks. The firm is in direct collaboration with the Elrond Network as one of their chosen and trusted Genesis Launch partners. Services offered include eGLD tokens delegation & guaranteed annualized returns through innovating staking products.
Elrond is a new blockchain architecture, designed from scratch to bring a 1000-fold cumulative improvement in throughput and execution speed. To achieve this, Elrond introduces two key innovations: a novel Adaptive State Sharding mechanism, and a Secure Proof of Stake (PoS) algorithm, enabling linear scalability with a fast, efficient, and secure consensus mechanism. Thus, Elrond can process upwards of 10,000 transactions per second (TPS), with 5-second latency, and negligible cost, attempting to become the backbone of a permissionless, borderless, globally accessible internet economy.
The Internet Scale Blockchain
We give anyone, anywhere easy access to the digital economy, by bringing a 1000x improvement in blockchain speed…
To learn more about Helios Staking and how to stake with them visit them at