How To: Launch a page on GenerousSolutions
If you are ready to get started, this article is designed to walk you through the GenerousSolutions process and help you get up and running as quickly as possible.
The GenerousSolutions process can be broken down into four steps:
- You complete the page information form and send it in
- We build your page and send it to you for review, edits or approval
- Your page is published and you receive weekly sales reports from us
- We send you a final report, receipt, survey and cheque
Step 1 — Gather:
Please download our form, fill it out and complete it the best you can. No worries if you don’t have all the information right away, we can edit all of it — even after the page is published.
Once the form is complete send it to email@example.com. We’ll confirm that we’re on it and let you know when to expect the page for review. If you are in a rush, just let us know and we’ll do our best to turn the page around quickly.
Step 2 — Build:
We’ll use the information in your form to build out your GenerousSolutions page. Once we are happy with it, we’ll send it to you for approval.
At this point you’ll have a web page you can share with staff, committee volunteers or the board to make sure everyone is happy with how it looks. Have some edits? Send them back and we’ll get them changed as soon as we can.
We’ll continue this process until everyone on your side is happy with the page!
Step 3 — Launch:
All approved! The page is published and you can start sharing it with your network.
GenerousSolutions handles ticket sales, registration management, payment processing and any support you need. Each successful purchase produces a receipt confirming the transaction details.
Every Monday, we’ll send you a detailed sales report. This report includes the purchaser’s name, email, mailing address and the transaction details (ticket, donation, etc).
Step 4 — Close:
After each event or campaign is finished, we send you an email that includes:
- A full sales and donor report in a format (CSV or Excel) that allows for easy importing to an existing CRM, or as actionable data for your measurement and reporting
- A consolidated payment receipt for all funds processed through GenerousSolutions. We’ll include the profit sharing component too!
- A link to our partner survey, that helps us make sure we are doing things the right way.
We will also send your cheque (that matches the receipt amount) in the mail on the 15th or 30th of each month (depending on when your event or campaign closes).
That’s it. That’s everything.
Have any questions — we’re always available at firstname.lastname@example.org