We’re super excited to announce the launch of our new Automated Sentiment Analysis Tool on the HelpHandles™ platform.
Here at HelpHandles™ we use VADER: A Parsimonious Rule-Based Model for Sentiment Analysis of Social Media Text to automate and identify sentiment volume, key phrases and keywords around your brand and competitors customer service on Twitter.
Using machine learning technology you can use HelpHandles™ Automated Sentiment Analysis to:
- Measure inbound customer service volume based on positive, negative and neutral weighting.
- Highlight customer service problems.
- Detect shifts in consumer attitudes towards your brand.
- Listen to positive and negative feedback about your products.
- Compare your brand perception against your competitors.
- Stay alert to potential crises.
Available directly from your HelpHandles™ dashboard and with absolutely zero-configuration required, it’s now easier than ever to identify positive talking points in customer queries, monitor any emerging customer issues or threats to your reputation and compare customer sentiment against your competitors with HelpHandles™ Automated Sentiment Analysis.
Sign-in to access your dashboard on HelpHandles.com
HelpHandles™ Automated Sentiment is available as part of our paid subscription plans.
Founder & CEO of HelpHandles™