Sending contributions using Bitcoin
ANNOUNCEMENT: The Token Sale starts on February 1, 2018 at 8PM (GMT+8) and will end on February 28, 2018, 8PM (GMT+8). +10% extra tokens only on February 1 (Day2) and February 2 (Day3).
You can participate in the Hero Token sale using your Bitcoins. Check out our guide on how to contribute using BTC.
IMPORTANT: You will need to prove ownership of your BTC address. If you are sending from an exchange, make sure it has the option to sign messages.
Follow these steps:
2. On your dashboard, at the top right, click on Buy Hero Tokens.
3. Agree to the terms and conditions panel then select Bitcoin (BTC) as your preferred currency to purchase Hero Tokens.
4. Copy the unique and official Bitcoin (BTC) contract address. Verify that you are sending to the correct address by cross-checking the first and last four digits of the one listed on the website with the one shown on the video under it.
5. Once you are 100% sure of the address, send your contribution and complete the transaction.
BTC ADDRESS: 3Q9………………………………..T7C35v
For full BTC ADDRESS log-in or create an account on the Hero Dashboard.
IMPORTANT: ALWAYS make sure that you are sending from a wallet which you hold the private keys to.
6. Now you need to verify your Ethereum address by sending us your signature using the form on our website. This proves your ownership of the Bitcoin address from which you sent funds from.
Follow the instructions on our website or check out our general tutorial on how to sign messages.
7. Once you have your signature, you have to send it to us via this form.
Alternatively, you may send the following information directly to our email, firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your ‘FROM’ Bitcoin address
- Your Tx Hash / Transaction ID
- Your ETH Address
- Your full signature
If you are having problems signing your address, please email us.
Hero Tokens purchased through Bitcoin will be delivered to the contributor after the end of the token sale. The exchange rate will depend on the time your transaction gets confirmed on the blockchain.