Sending contributions using Litecoin
ANNOUNCEMENT: The Token Sale starts on February 1, 2018 at 8PM (GMT+8) and will end on February 28, 2018, 8PM (GMT+8). +10% extra tokens only on February 1 (Day2) and February 2 (Day3).
You can participate in the Hero Token sale using your Litecoin. Check out our guide on how to contribute using LTC.
IMPORTANT: You will need to prove ownership of your LTC address. If you are sending from an exchange, make sure it has the option to sign messages.
Follow these steps:
1. Log-in to your Hero Token Dashboard or create an account if you don’t have one yet.
2. On your dashboard, at the top right, click on Buy Hero Tokens.
3. Select Litecoin as your currency
4. Copy the unique and official contract address for Litecoin contributions.
5. Send your contribution to this address
IMPORTANT: ALWAYS make sure that you are sending to the correct address and that you are sending from a wallet which you hold the private keys to.
LTC ADDRESS: MFr……………………………….iPURtf
Note: Litecoin changed the format of addresses. More info here
If your transaction fails please send the contribution to the alternative address: 39e……………………i3y4mv
For full LTC ADDRESS log-in or create an account on the Hero Dashboard.
6. Now you need to verify your Ethereum address by sending us your signature using the form on our website. This proves your ownership of the Litecoin address from which you sent funds from.
Follow the instructions on our website or check out our general tutorial on how to sign messages.
7. Once you have your signature, you have to send it to us via this form.
Alternatively, you may send the following information directly to our email, firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your ‘FROM’ Litecoin address
- Your Tx Hash / Transaction ID
- Your ETH Address
- Your full signature
If you are having problems signing your address, please email us.
Hero Tokens purchased through Litecoin will be delivered to the contributor after the end of the token sale. The exchange rate will depend on the time your transaction gets confirmed on the blockchain.