Sending contributions using Waves
ANNOUNCEMENT: The Token Sale starts on February 1, 2018 at 8PM (GMT+8) and will end on February 28, 2018, 8PM (GMT+8). +10% extra tokens only on February 1 (Day2) and February 2 (Day3).
You can participate in the Hero Token sale using your WAVES. Check out our guide on how to contribute using WAVES.
IMPORTANT: You will need to prove ownership of your WAVES address. If you are sending from an exchange, make sure it has the option to sign messages.
Follow these steps:
1. Log-in to your Hero Token Dashboard or create an account if you don’t have one yet.
2. On your dashboard, at the top right, click on Buy Hero Tokens.
3. Select Waves (WAVES) as your currency
4. Copy the unique and official contract address for Waves (WAVES) contributions
5. Send your contribution to this address
IMPORTANT: ALWAYS make sure that you are sending to the correct address and that you are sending from a wallet which you hold the private keys to.
WAVES ADDRESS: 3PC……………………………………m6mXfz
For full WAVES ADDRESS log-in or create an account on the Hero Dashboard.
6. Now you need to verify your Ethereum address by sending us your signature using the form on our website. This proves your ownership of the WAVES address from which you sent funds from. Follow the instructions on our website or check out our general tutorial on how to sign messages.
7. Once you have your signature, you have to send it to us via this form.
Alternatively, you may send the following information directly to our email, email@example.com:
- Your ‘FROM’ Waves (WAVES) address
- Your Tx Hash / Transaction ID
- Your ETH Address
- Your full signature
If you are having problems signing your address, please email us.
Hero Tokens purchased through Waves (WAVES) will be delivered to the contributor after the end of the token sale. The exchange rate will depend on the time your transaction gets confirmed on the blockchain.