Signing Messages — Ledger Tutorial
ANNOUNCEMENT: The Token Sale starts on February 1, 2018 at 8PM (GMT+8) and will end on February 28, 2018, 8PM (GMT+8). +10% extra tokens only on February 1 (Day2) and February 2 (Day3).
Follow these steps:
1. Once you’ve completed the transaction you will need to find your “FROM” address — you can look this up in your wallet.
2. Once you have your ‘FROM’ address, go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘TOOLS’
3. Click on ‘SIGN MESSAGE’
4. Select your “FROM” address and type in the Ethereum address where you want to receive your Hero Tokens.
5. Once you see this message, get your device to confirm.
6. On your device, click on the button confirming ‘Sign the message’ action.
7. Copy the text between “Begin Signature” and “End Signature”.
8. Copy and paste your signature on the Hero Token Transaction Signature Form.
YOU’RE DONE! Hero Tokens will be issued to the contributor after the end of the token sale. The exchange rate will depend on the time your transaction gets confirmed on the blockchain.
Alternatively, you may send the following information directly to our email, email@example.com:
- Your ‘FROM’ Bitcoin address
- Your Tx Hash / Transaction ID
- Your ETH Address
- Your full signature
You’ve successfully sent your contribution for the HERO Token Sale! Make sure that your ETH address matches the one on your Hero Token Dashboard account.
Make sure that your ETH address matches the one on your Hero Token Dashboard account.
What to do next?
Hero Tokens purchased through Bitcoin will be issued at the end of the Token Sale and after the Identity Verification audit. It would be best if you get your Hero Token Dashboard account status to at PENDING as soon as possible.
To do this you must fill out the necessary information on the Identity Verification tab on your Dashboard and upload any government issued national ID, driver’s license, or passport. Once you submit all requirements, your account status will change from UNCONFIRMED to PENDING (basically means you are ready to be audited).
After you’re account passes the Identity audit after the Token Sale, you will be upgrade to account status VERIFIED. Only contributors who are VERIFIED will be eligible to receive HERO Tokens upon their issuance.
All accounts will be reviewed and verified after the end of the sale period. Hero Tokens will be issued afterwards.
Any contributions from participants that fail to confirm their account or fail to meet the eligibility requirements shall receive a refund only after the end of the token sale and completion of the audit.