The Hero Token Dashboard Tutorial
ANNOUNCEMENT: The Token Sale starts on February 1, 2018 at 8PM (GMT+8) and will end on February 28, 2018, 8PM (GMT+8).
Free Extra tokens are issued to those who commit early:
+10% extra tokens only on February 1 (Day2) and February 2 (Day3).
Day 4 to Day 7 — +5%
Day 8 to Day 14 — +2.5%
After Day 14–0%
NOTICE: U.S. Citizen, U.S. Person, resident in the Territory of the British Virgin Islands or a citizen or person from a jurisdiction, in which it is impermissible or restricted to offer, distribute, purchase, sell or retain cryptographic tokens, are not eligible to participate in this token sale.
To participate in the Hero Token Sale, you will need to set up an account on the Hero Dashboard. Follow these simple steps to get started:
Creating Your Hero Dashboard
Step 2: Click on “Sign up now” button.
Step 3: Choose a username and password for your account and enter your e-mail address (can not be changed later and can only be used once). Fill in your first and last name (make sure it’s the same as the one on your government issued ID since this can’t be changed later) then click on ‘Go to Ethereum Address’.
IMPORTANT: Every e-mail address and ETH address can only be used once so be careful. Any changes to your account details (not name, email and wallet address) may only be done while your status is still PENDING. Once your account is VERIFIED, you can no longer make any changes.
*If you don’t have a Ethereum wallet yet please check out our tutorials here.
WARNING: Do not use an Ethereum address that came from an exchange. Any attempts to send ETH directly from an exchange (such as Coinbase, Kraken, Polioniex, etc.) during the sale will not work and your ETH may be permanently lost.
Step 6: We strongly recommend activating a Two Step Verification feature using your Google Authenticator App. Otherwise, you may skip this step by ticking the checkbox below. Click on ‘Submit’ to proceed.
*Take note, you can still activate this any time in your dashboard Account Settings. If you lost your 2FA please contact email@example.com from the email address that you used to set up the account.
Step 7: Congratulations! Your HERO Token Dashboard is officially active. You will now see the complete account details as well as information about the Token Sale.
Once your Hero Dashboard account is created you can already participate in the Token Sale (even if your account status is PENDING). However, you will need to complete the Identity Verification process in order to be eligible to claim or be issued Hero Tokens.
Step 8: Account Verification
Your status is Unconfirmed until you complete the identity verification form and upload proof of identity. Acceptable proof of identity includes any government issued national ID, driver’s license, or passport. Your account’s status must be Verified in order to receive Hero Origen tokens after the completion of the token sale and post token sale audit.
Contributors with Unconfirmed accounts are eligible to participate in the Hero Origen token sale but only receive Hero Origen tokens upon their issuance until they have completed identity verification and submitted a valid government issued ID for audit.
Any contribution from an Unconfirmed account or Verification Failed will only be returned to the contributor after the end of the token sale and after completion of an audit.
About the Hero Token Dashboard
Below, you will see what each tab’s (on the left of your dashboard) function is.
- Buy Hero Token — This button will allow you to purchase Hero Tokens once the Pre-sale or Actual Token Sale becomes live. Be sure to check out our tutorials on How to Join The Hero Token Sale.
- FAQs — This button will open up the panel for frequently asked questions. If there’s something you need to know fast, chances are you will find the answer here or at least be pointed in the right direction.
- Account Status — This panel will show you what your current Identity Verification status is. You may still participate in the Token Sale even if your status is PENDING. But remember, you will need to reach account status VERIFIED in order to receive tokens after the sale.
- My HERO Token Balance — This panel will show you exactly how much Hero Tokens you have. Note that Hero Tokens will only be issued to those with account status VERIFIED and balances will only reflect at the end of the Token Sale and Identity audit.
- Announcements — The panels in here will show you the latest details regarding the Pre-sale, Actual Token Sale, and other important Hero announcements. Be sure to regularly check this area so you don’t miss out on any bonuses!
- Total Contribution — Here you will see exactly how much contributions the Hero Token Sale has accumulated.
- Subscribe to Hero Newsletter — Click on this button to automatically sign up to receive regular newsletters from the Hero Team.
A. My Dashboard — View your account information, token balances and details of the token sale.
B. Identity Verification — Get your account status level to VERIFIED by completing the required information on this tab. You will need it to be eligible to receive Hero Tokens.
C. Token Sale — Find out the dates, requirements and bonuses available during the token sale. You’ll find general instructions on how to buy tokens.
D. Account Settings — See your profile details, wallet address, account status. You can also toggle your Google Two-Step Verification here and change your password if you want to.
E. Terms — View policies and other documentations.
F. My Referrals — You can keep track of all your referrals and check how many people used your referral link.
If you did not know, we pay you a 5% commission on the amount your friends contribute during the token sale. Use your personal referral link (you can find inside your Hero Dashboard) and start inviting your friends.
Check out our tutorial on How to Participate in the Token Sale.