If you’re collecting information or questions using a contact form, Highrise is a useful way to manage those form submissions and replies.
- Find your dropbox address, and copy it.
- Go into Gmail/Google Apps, go to Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP
3. Click Add a forwarding address, and paste in your dropbox address and add +fw to it. More info here.
4. Confirm your dropbox address as a forwarding address, and enable forwarding in Gmail/Google Apps. (If you’re using Google Apps, you don’t need a confirmation code)
5. Go into Wordpress.com, and create a new page with a contact form. Make sure your form settings send notifications to your Gmail/Google Apps address.
6. Fill out the Wordpress.com form, and check Gmail and your Highrise inbox for the notification.
7. Using the Gmail/Google Apps integration, reply to the email.
If you have any questions on setting this up, contact our support team here.