At this exact moment, Highrise doesn’t have any native support for forms or adding leads through a signup form. So if you have a form, it’s possible you can use an integration to get that form information in Highrise.
Squarespace is a popular website builder. It helps individuals or businesses create a website fast. Squarespace provides a straightforward way to collect form submissions.
And it’s easy to send those submissions straight into your Highrise account. Watch this video to see how it works or follow the steps below:
- Find your dropbox address in Highrise, and copy it.
- Go into Squarespace and create a form block.
- Edit the form settings, and go to the
+fwafter dropbox, and click
- Once applied, test the form by submitting it.
- Go back into Highrise, and find the submission in your inbox.
The same process can likely be used with other forms too. Check a list of other integrations here, and Highrise is considering their own form tool in the future too, so stay tuned!
If you have a question or need to talk through what you’re trying to accomplish, please send us a message here.