Art Director/Team Lead
Who We Are
HIM & HER Incorporated is a digital studio that partners with businesses to help them transform and grow. We are a close-knit team who value a collaborative and family friendly work environment. From national to local, corporate to small businesses our portfolio includes brand strategy and cross medium touch points such as: print, web, social media, exhibition displays, e-commerce and ERP systems. Our collaborative office invites you to explore and challenge your creative talents.
Are you ready to join us?
We are currently looking for a “rock star” Art Director who is excited to grow and excel with our expanding team.
Art Director/Team Lead
Lead Designers are talented, driven people with a passion for making gorgeous, ground-breaking work and a commitment to fostering the talents of the employees they help manage.
They don’t blink an eye when handed large-scale engagements for high-traffic content sites, ecommerce sites and marketing campaigns — projects that are complex, wide-ranging and require a seriously innovative mind.
A Lead Designer should have an incredible drive to produce visual work that’s at the forefront of what’s happening in digital media. They’re ready for hands-on projects at every stage of the lifecycle, from brainstorming creative concepts with the project team and developing original campaigns, they should be ready to present work to executive level client stakeholders and represent HIM•HER at all stages of engagement.
We want Lead Designers who know how to express their ideas clearly and confidently. Lead Designers provide direction and leadership to designers working on their project teams, scope design phases of projects accurately and efficiently, and attend pitches and industry events as required. They know how to keep their designers focused and help them channel their awesome talent toward the end goal while getting them to challenge themselves and the work they produce.
What we’d like to see:
- 5+ years of hands on experience creating exceptional digital brand experiences including advanced, hands-on experience in Adobe Creative Suite — if your background is Graphic Design, that’s a plus.
- 2+ years of experience at a digital agency in a leader role or similar experience working collaboratively with UX, Designers and Copywriters to build great user and brand experiences — we like team players at HIM•HER.
- Ability to project manage multiple projects from start to production in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. You understand the balance between pushing for innovation and managing a client’s expectation and budget requirements.
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts. If someone has questions or concerns about the work, you’re up.
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design as well as a solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and navigation. These projects require people who can start at good ideas and push them until they are great.
- A person who will help foster the great creative culture and talent we have at HIM•HER. We have amazing designers — help them get even better.
- Strong desire to define the look and feel of what is next in visual and interaction design and an interest in the latest design trends, technology and social media.
- HIM•HER is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Full time: 40 hours per week
Wage alignment with experience and qualifications for the region
Please forward your portfolio and resume to: