On the lookout for: Designers
We are a growing firm looking for the right person with a passion for digital marketing to join our team. We offer competitive salary and an awesome culture. If you are looking to challenge yourself every day and work alongside talented and committed people, then Him & Her Incorporated is the place for you.
In this role you will be responsible for ideation, creation and execution of digital marketing across all digital channels (online, mobile, apps, social). Often there is even print and video work thrown in for fun. You will work with a small team of talented designers/developers, directly reporting to our Art Director.
- You have experience creating high-quality design work supporting digital marketing campaigns.
- You use words like ‘whitespace’ and ‘kerning’ in casual conversation regardless of the weird looks people sometimes give you. (It’s okay, we understand.)
- You love the web. You surf the web for hours like its crack and it concerns your family and eye doctor how much you strain at the screen.
- You get the principles of human-computer interaction, but haven’t forgotten the fundamental importance of human-human interaction.
- You kill keyboard shortcuts for Adobe products — in both Mac and Windows.
- You thrive on a fast-paced, friendly atmosphere that requires you to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- You’ve been described using terms like “passionate”, “self-starter”, “motivated” and “team player” in the past.
- You are so independent and productive you can manage working from home a few days a week and not spend the whole time raiding the fridge.
- Proven ability to create beautiful and thoughtful digital design solutions
- Post-secondary education in Web/Graphic Design
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) — Yes, we know about Sketch, but Adobe knowledge still required.
- Proven eye for design, trends and technologies with a focus on online
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Must be able to think outside the PSD
Does this sounds a lot like you? Perfect, quit slacking and submit your resume and portfolio of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.