On the lookout for: Developers
We are a growing firm looking for the right person with a passion for creative technology to join our team. We offer competitive salary and an awesome culture. If you are looking to challenge yourself every day and work alongside talented and committed people, then Him & Her Incorporated is the place for you.
In this role you will be responsible for ideation, development and execution of development across all digital channels (online, mobile, apps, social). A quick mind with a passion for learning and handling what is thrown at them is key. You will work with a small team of talented designers/developers, directly reporting to our Technical Lead and Art Director.
- You have experience developing high quality and scalable code.
- You have a passion for everything front-end and know that it’s not the “sissy stuff” anymore, that front-end development is the future.
- You love the web. You surf the web for hours like its crack and it concerns your family and eye doctor how much you strain at the screen.
- You can talk to people as well as you can talk to your computer.
- You know your way around new projects and can adapt to different environments.
- You thrive on a fast-paced, friendly atmosphere that requires you to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- You’ve been described using terms like “passionate”, “self-starter”, “motivated” and “team player” in the past.
- You are so independent and productive you can manage working from home some days and not spend the whole time raiding the fridge.
- WordPress/PHP experience
- Web API (SOAP/REST) experience
- HTML5, CSS3 and related technologies
- CSS Pre-Processors for example: LESS/SASS
- Experience with semantic templates, for example: handlebars.js
- Revision control experience using Git
- Post-secondary education in Software Development, Web Development or similar
- Proven eye for design, trends and technologies with a focus on online
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Must be able to think outside the text editor
- A good understanding of the web stack
- Dev Ops experience a plus!
Does this sounds a lot like you? Perfect, quit slacking and submit your resume and portfolio of your work to email@example.com.