Senior Full-Stack Engineer
FabFitFun is looking for talented individuals to join our engineering team. You have a solid grasp on web languages, you are familiar with a lot of platforms, you are likable and you like people, and you have knowledge of the fundamental concepts of computer science.
What You’ll Do:
- Build code that is maintainable, reliable, and simple, so you can relax on the weekends
- Make sure the core experience is solid, rock tight, durable, and dependable from an engineering perspective
- Make it possible for our UX designers can at least commit to Git and do their own HTML/CSS to experiment and have fun with (and so will you)
- Deliver new social and community features with actual game mechanics
What You’ll Bring:
- Data-driven decision making for iterations and learning in the short-term; for long-term strategic decisions and product features, we lean towards making the customer experience better
- Experience with current languages, different release processes, frameworks, etc. You’ll choose the language for the job, use 3rd party proprietary or open source, whatever works best!
- Mastery of at least one object-oriented language, as well as MySQL and PHP
- Leadership and product design experience
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Linux, and WooCommerce
- An interest in fashion, beauty, fitness, and women’s lifestyle
- Work-life balance
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Catered breakfasts and lunches each week
- Free FabFitFun box subscription and sample products
- Unlimited Paid Time Off; take what time you need, as long as your work gets done
FabFitFun, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.