As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you’ll collaborate closely with colleagues in Design, Product, and Customer Success to bring innovative and delightful experiences to our customers.
This is a unique opportunity that goes beyond technical necessity and allows you to work creatively with cross-functional teams to shape the next version of Informed. You’ll work in proactive and methodical ways to inform our engineering process and influence product decisions. You’ll be part of a world-class engineering team that is multidisciplinary with design, frontend and backend combined. You will be expected to utilize the right technology to build the best product experience possible by linking complex backend operations with smooth frontend components.
Ideally, you’ve built an exciting SaaS product in your previous roles and gain satisfaction in helping customers be more successful.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting our product, building new features, working autonomously to write and scale new services.
- Collaborating with product managers, designers, data analysts, customer advocates, engineering managers and more using tools like GitHub, Jira, Slack and Trello.
- Helping us with an exciting transition. We are currently transitioning from a .NET monolith to a service-oriented architecture with microservices and React components on the frontend.
- Caring about agility as much you care for scalability and availability. Continuous deployment keeps us focused on incremental releases. Even our biggest technical achievements roll out piece by piece, feature flagged out of sight. Projects are kept short and tightly scoped.
- Be proud of what you work on and obsess about the quality of the work you produce.
- Expert in Test/Behavior Driven Development
- Expert knowledge of .NET (C#)
- Expert knowledge of SQL/NoSQL
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap
- Extensive experience with React framework
- Extensive understanding of REST APIs and SOA architecture
- Experience building Microservices and relevant concepts
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Ability to write reusable, efficient code and correctly utilize design patterns
- Ability to translate mockups into seamless web pages with perfect visual and functional elements
- Active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools (GitHub, Jenkins, etc.)
- Highly knowledgeable with web-based data visualization
- You must be effective, learn quickly and introduce us to better ways of working
- You must have a proactive mindset toward fixing and responding to issues and integrating feedback
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Regular opportunity and support for career growth
- Life, medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need to
- Paid parental leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Remote work options
- Company matched travel benefit to assist with vacation costs
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen
- 401k plan with company match
- Company events and happy-hours
- MacBooks/Lenovos are our standard, and we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you do your best work