Payment infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, we’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. Bolt makes online commerce easy, secure, ethical, and efficient for all parties. To solve such a large problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Play a mission-critical role in developing the future of online commerce. We are looking for someone who oozes passion, creativity, and a love of building great things. Companies and consumers alike will rely heavily on what you build. You’ll have a ton of trust and responsibility. So, if challenges excite you, and you’re ready for a big one, let us know.
- Move fast, ship fast
- Build great things
- Take ownership of large projects
- Own product decisions
- Build features, create tools, and maintain code for everything users touch
- Troubleshoot issues from browser to backend
- Work closely with other teams in designing features
- Champion best practices and enforce technical standards
- Incredible work ethic; work hard and ooze passion for what you produce
- Junior to Senior, anywhere from 1.5–20+ years of professional engineering experience
- Ability to operate in a startup environment and execute in the midst of chaos
- Located in or willing to relocate to Bay Area and work in San Francisco
- Experience with Go or React is a plus