Software Engineer, Front-End
@ ALICE Technologies
We are looking for a front-end developer with design experience to work on our game-changing product for the construction industry. You will have full responsibility over the design and implementation of a web application from the ground up. We are developing a product to help build construction projects faster and cheaper.
Be ready to face challenging architectural problems, build awesome features, shape the web codebase and even get your hands dirty with the backend code. In short, you are going to be your own boss.
• Hands-on experience with jQuery and JS MVC design pattern.
• Innate penchant for AJAXificaiton.
• Solid understanding of how the web works and it’s underlying communication protocols.
• Ability to write front end code for performance and efficiency.
• Experience working on cross-browser projects.
• Good sense of humor.
Other skills we’d appreciate:
• Knowledge of Angular & React.
• Experience with Bootstrap.
• Prior experience with libraries like D3.js, three.js or similar to show beautiful charts & 3D models.
• Understanding of responsive design.
• Experience with mobile web development.
• Experience with Server side coding using core Java & Play framework.
HireHer is dedicated to helping women in tech find jobs they love, at companies they admire.
Please recommend & share this job with your friends and join us on our quest to shrink the gender diversity gap in tech. Find us on Twitter and say hi :)