HireRush: contractor referral platform for instant connection between clients and service providers
HireRush.com was created as a platform, whose primary aim is to connect customers having a household, indoor or outdoor construction, automotive, child/pet care or a similar job to get done with suitable highly qualified providers available within their local areas. It’s gathered a community of vastly specialized vendors operating in all American states and more than 4000 cities and towns.
Businesses willing to gain greater online exposure to the active target audience, find a new tool to build new connections with prospective clients and a reliable source of job offers should totally check it out. The website is also fitting for people who like an idea of hiring pros they need to execute home-related projects, automobile repairs, yard work, baby and pet duties without spending too much time and money.
HireRush is quite user-friendly and continues to implement new features to ensure better online safety, expand providers’ and clients’ opportunities and make their hiring experience more pleasant.
Providers of different services, both solo businessmen and company owners, will enjoy this website, as:
· it’s an additional, highly effective online platform to generate leads for their business
· it’s the place to gain access to real-time job offers from locally residing clients
· it combines basic free profile plan for vendors with paid services that improve providers’ experience and include additional features for greater exposure to clients, higher ranking, free leads and exclusive access to customer requests that fall within their fiend of expertize
· the team sends clients’ tasks with brief job details to requested professionals via e-mail or SMS as soon as they pop up on the website
· the service guarantees personal information safety and refunds task purchases in case if clients cancel the offer or refuse to cooperate with provider
· positive customer reviews move providers up in listings
But, where do the job offers come from? Well, a lot of people who’re not into looking for vendors on yellow pages or asking their friends for recommendations come to the website for an easy, prompt way to get in touch with professionals they’re interested in. They leave their contact info and describe the task that professional is supposed to complete. When providers receive a notification about the incoming task, they have a chance to get it. Once they do, they obtain client’s contact info and may get in touch with the prospective customer to negotiate cooperation details.
People looking for vendors online will enjoy doing so via HireRush as:
· it has more than 1,300 skills available (movers, cleaners, hairdressers, roofing contractors and photographers are in high demand)
· leaving a job offer/task is completely free
· the only thing they need to find a contractor/specialist is to complete an easy 3-step form verifying their contact info and requesting for project details
· the website covers more than 4,000 cities
· the professionals base is constantly expanding, providing for wider vendor choice
· the website features a free browser calling and direct messaging tool, which makes it easier to reach out to the necessary vendor
· you don’t need to scroll through providers in listings to find a pro — you may leave a request and let the team match you up with the most appropriate professional almost instantly
· you may leave reviews about vendors you’ve hired to let other clients know about the quality of their operation and keep them accountable
HireRush is developing into an ambitious competitor for Home Advisor, Thumbtack and other similar contractor referral and lead generating platforms with service diversity, affordability and simplicity of use being its main distinctive advantages.
It also has a well-written blog with numerous home improvement and gardening tips, instructions for the DIY projects, beauty-related and parenting advice average people may apply in their daily life. It’s an enraging piece of content that gets regularly updated and expanded.
So, whether you’ll come for a piece of advice, for a reliable vendor or for leads, you’ll get what you need here.