A complete list of talent sourcing tools
Sourcing has been much easier because of tools. However there are too many sourcing and recruiting tools in the market. Sometimes you just feel it’s too hard to find good ones for your specific use cases.
Hiretual team works together with top sourcers and recruiters to collect the sourcing tools our recruiters use everyday. It’s a long but organized list. Please feel free to share it if you find it useful.
He also summarizes the “Go To”sites for healthcare talent sourcing: Federal Election Committee (FEC.gov), Free Patents Online, Search is Back (Facebook Search), Google Scholar, Texas Board of Engineering, BizStanding, Trustoria, Doximity, Npino, Angel List (for Start-Ups).
Now we should seriously look at Dean Da Costa’s list. Dean is called “The Search Authority” in our recruiter community. His tool list may save you thousands!
- Top tools: Hiretual, Data-Miner
- Chrome Productivity: Extensity, tidy bookmarks, context, TempMarks, APPJump, ChromeWebstore, New Tab Plus, One Tab
- Search Productivity: EZ preview, AutoPagernize, Multiple File Download, Docs Online Viewer, Multi-File Downloader, Google When?
- Scraper: Dataminer/Scraper, Just Clip It, Copylead
- Social Info/People Aggregator: Hiretual, Prophet, 360Social, Aevy, RocketReach, Connectifier+SocialLinks, Jobjets Hound, Amazing Hiring, Email Qualifier, Contactout
- Complete Sourcing Solution- Hiretual
- Boolean/xray: Hiretual, Source hub, Bool, SourcingLab, Talentsonar
- Linkedin: Hiretual, Profile Visitor, LeadIQ,
- Facebook: Hiretual, Search is Back, Intelligence Search
- G+: Search Ext G+
- Twitter: Riffle, PropelIQ, Twitter Advance Search
- Github: Hiretual, Hikido, Get Discovered, GitHub Email Reveal, GitHub emails revealer, Hirables, GitAwards
- Gmail/Email: Full contact, Bananatag(Yesware), Clearbitconnect, Assistant.io , Zenprospector
- Competitive Intel: Datanyze, Fedger, Rethinklabs, inDoors — Glassdoor Integrator for Linkedin, Recap. Work -DOL, Linkedin, Glassdoor, Owler, Lead essentials, Talisman
- Writing tools(emails, jds etc): Textio, Textdiver, Mosaic Track, JobLint, Crystal
- Search: Hiretual, Sales Search, Social Geek, Wayback machine, millionshort, Advangle
- EXTRA= Google Sheets With (Numerous Addons) Blockspring using Full Contact, Hunter + (to many to list), Wholi
- Email: Hiretual, email-format.com, Contactout, Lusha, etoggler, EmailCatcher, Hunter, A/B Testing
- Security /Maintenance: Touch VPN, MyPermissions, Shield for Chrome, Lastpass, Ghostery
- Social: Bitly, TweetDeckLauncher, FB Notifications, G+ Notifications, Yoono, AddThis
- Misc: Easy URL Params, URL Monster, Grammerly, Xendo, Google When, Zip-Codes
- Communications: Google Hangouts, Zoom, Uberconference
- Free ATS/CRM: CRM for Gmail, Streak CRM for Gmail, HubSpot, LOXO
I just cannot imagine how could we do it better for the list. It’s complete and amazing!
There is another master you cannot afford to miss. His name is Todd Davis. He has trained sourcing professionals and recruiters at various companies and he’s known as a sourcing expert.
Free recruiting and sourcing tools, tips and trainingwww.thecandidategenerator.com
Todd also maintains a comprehensive list with more than 250 tools. He puts tags, category, rating and description to each tool in the list. What an amazing contribution to our community. He deserves a huge shout out!
There are hundreds of sourcing tools, and thus shopping for tools becomes a difficult task to most of us. I personally recommend to choose a complete sourcing solution so that you don’t have to install 10+ chrome extensions and bookmark 10+ websites. Hiretual might be the best option for every sourcer and recruiter. Ping me if you want to learn more (firstname.lastname@example.org).