Honeycomb 💖 Cannes 2017
8 things about Honeycomb at Cannes this year…
- We have an exclusive Honeycomb meeting room (see above) ready for any discrete tête-à-têtes you may require for your deal-making. Contact us and we’ll set you up (although as you can see it is pretty busy).
- Honeycomb are out in force at Cannes this year. Some of us are veterans, some of us are complete newbies (hi!) — all of us ready to talk to us about how we’re changing the face of ad deliveries, how we are built to enable the future of advertising — and sun-loungers.
- We’re based at the LBB Beach at La Plage Croisette Beach (opposite the Miramar Hotel) which we’re sponsoring.
- Lost? Forgotten your swimmers? Need a yacht? Then our Cannes survival guide is for you. You can grab a copy from one of us, or check out our online version…
5. Check out our Product Evangelist Ben’s fascinating post all about the conversations the tech and creative people should be having this year at the Palais and the parties.
6. While you’re with us, ask us for one of our pink, yellow, blue or grey t-shirts. There aren’t any small or medium ones left, so be quick!
7. Richard, our Chief Strategy Officer, has been asking: ‘What is the value of a Lion?’ in his post: “Our access to audiences (and the technology we use to reach them) is changing quickly, but there is still a lot of catching up to do for award shows when it comes to tech.”
8. On Friday night we are sponsoring the Body Movin’ party on the Juliana beach. (The guest list is full, but if you want to get on the waiting list, contact us and we’ll see what we can do). If you’re already going — see you there! Update 26th June 2017: It was an amazing night — check out some additional pictures below.