HST token included in Huobi’s Hadax community listing competition
Hadax, Huboi’s partner exchange serves as a proving ground for smaller cap tokens to get established before listing on Huobi.pro. Huobi has initiated a voting contest whereby the projects that receive the top 3 highest number of votes are listed on the Huobi HADAX exchange. If you believe listing of the HST token on the Hadax exchange is beneficial to the community, you can follow the steps below to vote for HST.
Voting for HST runs from 30 May to 2 June. To vote you need a Huobi account, and Huobi Tokens (HT) which will be returned to you after the vote. Each vote costs 0.1 HT, and you can use as many as you like to vote and express your view that HST should be listed on Hadax. After the voting process has concluded, HT tokens will be returned to individuals who voted.
Per Huobi, and as an incentive to participate in the voting, if you vote for HST and HST finishes in the top three, Huobi will airdrop a total of 400,000 HST tokens to be shared between everyone who votes for HST. If HST is one of the top 3 vote recipients (in the [Europe & Australia Edition]), your share of the 400,000 HST will be proportional to the number of votes you place for HST.
In order to vote:
- Sign up for an account on Huobi/Hadax (one account gives you access to both exchanges). The sign-up process is quick and easy.
- Log in, visit https://www.hadax.com/vote/ to familiarise yourself with the competition rules, the number of votes others are getting, and how to vote, including the KYC process here: https://www.hadax.com/user_center/uc_auth/.
- If you want to vote for Horizon State, you will need to buy some HT tokens so you’re able to vote for us.
- The form asks for your passport but a driver’s licence has been confirmed to work as well.
- Insert ALL your given names (as seen in your passport) into the “Given Name” field.
- Take a photo of your passport, don’t use a scanned image.
If you have any questions about, join the conversation on our Telegram channel and an admin can assist.