How to get “plump up the volume” Lips in 5 easy steps
Mouths are incredibly provocative! Full pouts are a sign of youth and hallmarks of beauty. Thankfully with modern technology and a few makeup tricks, you can have your lips on the fat track faster than you can say “Give me a kiss!”
Follow these 5 Simple Steps below to get your perfect pout:
- Apply a coat of your favorite sugar lip exfoliation, Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator is a good one if you’re not sure what to get. After applying, wipe off after 30 seconds with a warm washcloth. This will exfoliate and condition the lips at the same time.
- Slather a Lip Plumper of your choice all over the lips. Wait ten minutes and wipe off. (*BEAUTY TIP: All lip plumpers are not created equal. Be sure to try before you buy, as some potions are much stronger than others and can cause major irritation to the lips and entire mouth are- not so sexy!)
- Thanks to the swelling effect of the plumper, the edges of your lips are now super prominent and easy to line. With a nude lip liner, cover the entire lip and buff it sheer with your fingers.
- Layer! The secret to beautiful lips is layering sheer over sheer. First, start with a lip stain, then either apply a sheer-formulated lipstick or tinted gloss.
- Dot a shimmery silver, pink or gold gloss onto the center of the lower lip (*BEAUTY TIP: Apply your shade of liquid bronzer to your lips atop clear lip gloss. The result? A pout that’s shimmery, sexy, yet oh-so-subtle.)
Jaime Brown is a Nespresso fiend Mompreneur, Hip Hop Dance Teacher and the Co-founder of SWEDISH JEALOUSY LIPSTICKS. She lives in Massachusetts with her husband and Roblox loving son. She’s on Instagram and Facebook and you can find her two perfect shade lipstick duo WEEK & WEEKEND on her website, www.swedishjealousy.com.