Howdoo Insider: Ep 12 | Facebook announces Libra, Howdoo hit’s iOS and Android App stores (and we have some exclusive content coming).
In this 12th edition of the Howdoo Insider video we talk about Facebook announcing Libra, and how it impacts Howdoo, and we also give more information on the Howdoo iOS and Android app launch this weekend.
We also announce some exclusive content coming to Howdoo on the 14th July.
Learn more about Howdoo in our Orange Paper and watch a video overview HERE
MORE ABOUT HOWDOO
Howdoo is a blockchain-powered social media platform that puts you in control. It’s a single application that combines all the best features of existing social media apps, but with a radical new approach to content creation & monetization.
* Users own their own data and decide what and how to share.
* Users can receive attention based income for allowing passive advertising.
* Feature rich platform for users and content creators, with PiP video streaming and more.
* Content creators have access to unique and fair monetization models, including tipping with the uDoo which the content creator retains 100%.
* Built with blockchain for speed and security.
Howdoo is currently live, onboarding content and community, and will go live to the wider public by mid June, and currently has over 70,000 pre-registrations. You can buy uDoo’s on Idex , Exmarkets or on HaloDex (with BTC, ETH and USDC pairings) and on Cointiger from 5th June.
* Pre-sign up for early entry — https://joinus.howdoo.io
* Read and apply for Howdoo blockchain nodes — https://howdoo.io/nodes/
* Follow us on twitter — https://twitter.com/howdooHQ
* Join us on Reddit — https://www.reddit.com/r/Howdoo/