Howdoo Insider: Episode 11| Is Bitcoin going to $1m & the Howdoo Radio Show with That Martini Guy
In this 11th edition of the Howdoo Insider video we talk about our iOS and Android app listing planned for the 21st June, our marketing insights, and our feedback and observations from this years Crypto Compare summit in London. Including some brilliant analysis from Tom Lee. We’ve also included our live stream footage from this weeks Howdoo Show on Flex FM, featuring an interview with That Martini Guy, teaching Sinitta all about leveraged trading (sort of!).
Learn more about Howdoo in our Orange Paper and watch a video overview HERE
MORE ABOUT HOWDOO
Howdoo is a blockchain-powered social media platform that puts you in control. It’s a single application that combines all the best features of existing social media apps, but with a radical new approach to content creation & monetization.
* Users own their own data and decide what and how to share.
* Users can receive attention based income for allowing passive advertising.
* Feature rich platform for users and content creators, with PiP video streaming and more.
* Content creators have access to unique and fair monetization models, including tipping with the uDoo which the content creator retains 100%.
* Built with blockchain for speed and security.
Howdoo is currently live, onboarding content and community, and will go live to the wider public by mid June, and currently has over 70,000 pre-registrations. You can buy uDoo’s on Idex , Exmarkets or on HaloDex (with BTC, ETH and USDC pairings) and on Cointiger from 5th June.
* Pre-sign up for early entry — https://joinus.howdoo.io
* Read and apply for Howdoo blockchain nodes — https://howdoo.io/nodes/
* Follow us on twitter — https://twitter.com/howdooHQ
* Join us on Reddit — https://www.reddit.com/r/Howdoo/