Treasureland Biweekly Report (Feb 1st — Feb 15th)
Valentine is here again! So it’s the season of love and we are sending our hugs and kisses to each and every NFT seller and collector on the Treasureland NFT marketplace.
We are just a couple of weeks into February, time keeps running fast! As in the previous months, our business development team continues to work on the growth aspects of our marketplace as we focus on improving the trading volume. Following is the summary of our progress from Feb 1st to Feb 15th.
Partnerships and Events
1. Treasureland collaborated with Mask Network to co-host a Lucky Drop giveaway event for its supporters. Mask Network is a blockchain project armed with a vision to build decentralized applications that bridge Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 — Feb 1.
2. Polygon-based GameFi project, Playermon, got listed on the Treasureland NFT marketplace. Playermon is a boundless NFT Game where anyone can explore and battle in the universe with their favorite playermons — Feb 1
3. Melos Studios, a top decentralized music NFT marketplace on Web 3.0, listed its NFTs on the Treasureland marketplace — Feb 2.
4. The NFTs of the world’s first cross-over play-to-earn game, Warena, became available on the Treasureland NFT marketplace. Warena’s gameplay mechanism allows players to live, play and earn in a cross Metaverse using their personalized NFT character — Feb 5.
5. FreePort game NFTs started trading on Treasureland. FreePort is a play-to-earn crypto GameFi project on the Binance Smart Chain — Feb 7
6. The NFT smart contract addresses of the following projects were integrated on Treasureland; PlanetSandBox, InverseMutants and SnapFingersDAO.
PlanetSandBox is the ultimate physics-powered TPS sandbox shooting game. Mutant Inverse NFTs are apes living on the Polygon blockchain with never before seen backgrounds. SnapFingers DAO combines research, a community play-to-earn Game Guild and a DAO governance protocol that is based on proof of contribution mechanism — Feb 8.
7. ZenteaDAO NFTs debuted on Treasureland. ZenTea DAO (Distributed Autonomous Organization) is the non-partisan think tank and collective intelligence unit for the community by community — Feb 9.
8. AmpleSwap, the best-automated market maker DEX on the BSC chain, partnered with Treasureland to release its NFT collections to its fans. The array of products available on the AmpleSwap DEX includes DeFi farming and liquidity pools — Feb 9.
9. 9,999 OG fighter NFTs from the staples of the NFT game, Digital Fight Club, got added to Treasureland. Digital Fight Club allows players to take control of their own MMA gym; train, spar, recruit and fight with opposition fighters in the Octagon to earn real ETH — Feb 9.
10. In yet another Lunar New Year celebration, Hashflow launched its branded NFT exclusively on Treasureland. Hashflow is a DEX that offers tight spreads, zero slippage and is MEV-resistant. The name of the collection is Hashblt — Feb 10.
11. Treasureland inked a strategic partnership agreement with ShowMe, a subscription NFT social network built on Web 3.0 to provide simple ways for creators to connect with fans. As part of the agreement, ShowMe NFTs are now available on Treasureland — Feb 10.
12. As was announced in a previous publication, Treasureland appeared on the IoTeX ecosystem spotlight as one of the top innovators building on its blockchain network, alongside Ankr and FilDaFinance. The event took place on Friday, 11th Feb. A recap of the session can be watched on YouTube — Feb 11.
13. Limited-edition NFTs jointly created by Fantom Chinese and AlpacaFinance became available for sale on Treasureland — Feb 11
14. PolyChainMon NFTs are now supported on Treasureland. PolyChainMon is a play-to-earn game where gamers can discover, collect and open booster packs to discover ultra-rare monsters and earn weekly rewards — Feb 11.
15. Brand-new Witchita NFTs by the infamous Seascape Network went live on Treasureland — Feb 11.
16. NFT collection from the REVV token dApp was listed on Treasureland. The REVV token is an ERC-20 utility token that acts as the main currency for a number of game dApps developed by Animoca Brands — Feb 12.
17. On a chart published by HC Capital for the top BSC-based NFT marketplaces with the highest trade volume in 30 days, Treasureland ranked fourth, processing over $12 million worth of buy and sell transactions — Feb 13.
18. Treasureland listed Grimace Coin NFTs. Grimace Coin is a project affiliated with the popular character and icon “Grimace” — Feb 14.
19. Treasureland listed Coingecko’s NFTs.
CoinGecko is the world’s largest independent cryptocurrency data aggregator which provides a fundamental analysis of the crypto market — Feb 15.
1. Treasureland Beta Version (mobile) is coming! The new version is under Closed Beta Testing and will be launched in March.
2.This week, we updated the data and floor price in the Beta Version.
3. We updated the UI design and deployed Moonbeam chain on the new version.
4. We updated our system and sped up the trading process on Treasureland.
- Treasureland will deploy on new chains in the coming weeks.
- We’ll support 3D(GLB) NFTs (under development).
- Blind boxes, trading campaign and giveaways will kick off next week.
Treasureland is a cross-chain NFT platform for NFT issuance, NFT trading, NFT collections, and tailored in-shop services. It provides a one-stop solution to business-end users from 0 to 1 and a multiple chain aggregation experience to C-end users.