Treasureland Monthly Report (September 1st— September 30th)
September was a productive month for Treasureland. We have made progress in several aspects of our NFT market. Please take a look at our monthly report that has updated NFT listing, partnerships, and technical progress.
Treasureland Development Updates
1. Treasureland now displays multiple-chain in “NFT market” (ETH, BSC and Polygon). Multiple-chain selection is also available in the “Events” and banner.
2. New feature “Make Offer” is implemented. Now users can make an offer following 3 steps:
Step 1: Set a price/bid
Step 2: Choose the amount
Step 3: Choose offer time
3. “Trading History” section is brought back for users to check trading records. “My NFT” feature was updated. The server response time is reduced. 2 new APIs are added.
4. Unverified NFT warning & sticker was updated. Searching speed was enhanced. After orders succeed the page will auto-refresh. Specific order error/cancellation notifications were added. A loading sticker in pending status was implemented.
NFT Listing and Partnerships
We have supported NFT listings of 10+ partners and artists in September. And we have cooperated more with some NFT projects, bringing abundant events to users.
1. The Salsa NFT is supported for trading on Treasureland from 2nd September.
2. Treasureland supported SecondLive NFT listing from Sep 4th. SecondLive is a BSC metaverse-themed NFT platform.
3. Cakepunks is the newest and most highly anticipated NFT project listed on Treasureland from 5th September.
4. Treasureland listed Kaco Finance NFT, a cross-chain DEX on Sep 6th. All NFTs from Kaco NFTs are powered by Galaxy.
5. Treasureland listed Rune NFT from Sep9th. Rune is a dark fantasy RPG on BSC and coming to Polygon.
6. M Park’s NFTs TERRA NULLA is available for trading on both BSC and Polygon networks on 10th September
7. Artwork NFTs from Namek Interactive Entertainment, a company dedicated to cutting-edge Internet entertainment, was listed on Treasureland on 10th September.
8. Crypto Koi NFT is listed on Treasureland from 18th September.
9. Impossible Finance is a multi-chain incubator, launchpad, and swap platform. All NFT from IF Finance powered by ProjectGalaxyHQ is now supported on Treasureland from 21st September.
10. LatteswapOG is an NFT-integrated DEX platform. Latte OG NFT is now available for trading from 23rd September.
11.ONTOWallet, the first truly decentralized cross-chain wallet, is partnered with Treasureland! All NFTs from ONTO Wallet powered by ProjectGalaxyHQ are now supported on Treasureland from 25th September.
12. Anonymous Punk NFT from suterusu_io is available for trading from 27th September.
13. D-Verse NFT from DEGO is available for sale on Treasureland from 29th September.
Partnership and Events
- Treasureland joined BinanceChain the Most Valuable Builder Program III!
2. To celebrate the 1st anniversary of Binance Smart Chain launch, Mask.io airdropped the worth 100 USD via red packs to users.
3. Treasureland and My Crypto Profile officially reached partnership on Sep 2nd. My Crypto Profile is a Web3 identity tool that allows you to showcase your NFT collectibles on Twitter, it is also the first application of Litentry’s cross-chain identity aggregation protocol.
4. Treasureland partnered with CCTip on Sep 3rd. Treasureland and CCTIP. will join forces on marketing and community.
5. Supre NFT unicorn is a partner with Treasureland. Exclusive NFTs from SupreNFT were auctioned on Treasureland Polygon market.
6. ColorblockClub and Treasureland have reached strategic cooperation! Guo Wenlian’s paintings from ColorBlock were auctioned on Treasureland.
7. RadioCacaNFT gave away 1 Normal Metamons to 1 lucky winner to celebrate the Metamon game.
8. Treasureland is partnered with Bullcoinfinance, a decentralized encryption multi-chain wallet. Bullwallet supports Treasureland NFT.
9. Reward Hunters Token reaches partnership with Treasureland on 15th September.
10. Coinwind_com became a strategic partner with Treasureland on Sep 22nd. Coinwind_com is a Defi cross-chain ecological smart mining financial platform!
11. Treasureland partnered with LatteSwap- an NFT-integrated DEX platform on Binance Smart Chain on Sep 23rd.
12. Goldern Clover announced the partnership with Treasureland on Sep 24th.
13. Treasureland reached a partnership with BscLootNFT on Sep 24th. BscLootNFT the first Loot on BSC aims to build the generative Metaverse with the lowest gas fee on-chain ecological smart mining financial platform.
14. Treasureland reached a partnership with Cubiex on Sep 25th. Cubiex is a BSC-based streaming platform for gaming enthusiasts.
15. Cometh reached a partnership with Treasureland. Cometh is a blockchain game that lets users own yield-generating NFTs on Sep 27th.
17. XCarnival is a lending aggregator for Metaverse assets. XCarnival partnered with Treasureland on Sep 29th.
18. 8bit NFT Space offers a unique product in the form of an NFT collection of delightful cards with heroes of 8-bit games. Treasureland supported 8bit NFT from Sep 30th.
1.Treasureland is the top NFT Marketplaces by Volume in Sep (featured by dapp.com)
2. Treasureland was the top 10 projects with the highest social signals on Polygon chain. (Featured by Polygon Daily)
3. Treasureland now supports two more communities (Portuguese and Spanish)
Treasureland is a multi-chain NFT aggregation protocol that supports NFT mint, issuance, auction, and socialization. It aims to connect NFT creators, users, and consumers in a decentralized way, building the eBay of the blockchain world.