Two-Step Access to Huawei Sandbox Testing
Sandbox testing allows you to complete end-to-end testing without real payments when you integrate HUAWEI IAP for joint commissioning.
Step 1: Add a test account.
You can add a test account in AppGallery Connect. The test account must be a real HUAWEI ID. An added test account takes effect after 30 minutes to 1 hour.
1. Sign in to AppGallery Connect and click Users and permissions.
2. Go to Sandbox > Test account and click Add.
3. Enter your test account information and click OK.
Step 2: Configure the versionCode of the test version.
1. If the app package you want to test has not been released in AppGallery Connect, ensure that the value of versionCode of the package is greater than 0.
2. If the app package has been released in AppGallery Connect, ensure that the value of versionCode of the app package to be tested is greater than that of the released package.
For more details, check:
Sandbox testing documentation: https://developer.huawei.com/consumer/en/doc/development/HMSCore-Guides/sandbox-testing-0000001050035039