Linux Embedded Software Developer
So you want to be an Linux Embedded Software Developer. The good news is that we are here for you.
We have 5 signs that you might like our position:
- you are proposing and implementing solutions for real life scenarios in the SD-WAN universe
- you have experience with Linux Software Development, OpenWRT or Kernel Development
- you use VPN technologies, ideally IPsec
- you have experience with cloud networking solutions
- you are a software developer with a deep interest in research, development and implementation.
You can see our job description here.
Is this role not an exact fit? Drop us an email to keep in touch and we’ll let you know when we have new positions.
Originally published at www.humandirect.eu on May 19, 2016.