Start Up With Reputable Resource Providers
We’re pretty excited to be working with such supportive partners. Launching our spring cohort last week allowed us to introduce our startups to some of them. Through our acceleration programming humble ventures provides resources for building your startup including AWS Activate, Microsoft BizSpark and eShares.
View more information below to know what humble ventures startups are eligible for:
Amazon Web Services provides startups with low cost, easy to use infrastructure needed to scale and grow any size business. AWS Activate is a program designed to provide startups with resources they need to get started onAWS. Join some of the fastest-growing startups in the world and build your business using AWS!
- $5,000 in AWS Promotional Credit valid for 2 years
- 1 year of AWS Business Support (up to $5,000)
- Access to the AWS Technical and Business Essentials web-based (or instructor-led) training ($600 value per course)
- 80 credits for Self-Paced Labs ($80 value)
- AWS Activate Toolbox with offers for Amazon Payments and Amazon Marketplace
Microsoft BizSpark is a Microsoft program that provides support to software entrepreneurs. Microsoft launched BizSpark One in 2009 as an enhanced service for selected startups. Startups qualify if they’re less than 5 years old, is privately held, and earns less than $1 million annually.
- $150 per month of FREE Azure cloud services for up to five developers
- Free software and tools such as Visual Studio and Office
- Access to advisors, investors and valuable offers
eShares is the #1 cap table management platform. Equity management, 409A valuations, and liquidity, all in one place. Trusted by 5,000 companies, their investors, and their employees.
- Startups that sign up through this page will get 50% off the setup fee: Humble eShares Sign-In