Hi, I’m Yu-Hsin Hung. I just started working at MediaTek as an engineer in modem platform and system service team. I also had software engineering intern experience at Gogolook in the past few years, and developed one of the most popular caller identification app, Whoscall for Windows Phone.
Email: hungys [at] hotmail [dot] com
National Chiao Tung University (2015–2017)
- M.S., Computer Science and Engineering
- Security and Systems Laboratory
- Thesis: Decoupling Information Flow Tracking with Taint Semantics Extraction and Replay
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2015)
- Exchange Student, Computer Science
National Chiao Tung University (2011–2015)
- B.S., Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Senior Project: Implement Distributed Routing Protocol on OpenFlow Network
MediaTek Inc. (Jan 2018 — Present)
- Engineer, Wireless Communication Software Development Division
- Modem platform & system service
MediaTek Inc. (Jul 2015 — Aug 2015)
- Intern, Computing Platform Technology Division
- Participated in project for optimizing IoT platform and built prototype with IoTivity framework
Gogolook Co., Ltd. (Jan 2014 — Jan 2015)
- Mobile Engineer Intern
- Developed Whoscall for Windows Phone, which was available in 9 countries, achieved Top 3 in Taiwan, 6500+ reviews, and 4.5+ star rating.
Microsoft Taiwan (Jul 2012 — Jun 2013)
- Student Partners
- Held lectures and workshops to demonstrate the latest Microsoft technologies
Skills and Interests
- Write code mainly in C, C++, Python and Go now.
- Former C# and XAML developer, developing Windows Phone app.
- Use Flask and MySQL for building backend API. Also love other web frameworks including Django, Echo and Beego.
- Love photography. Check my galley on Flickr.