- Komodo is an end-to-end blockchain infrastructure solutions provider. Consistently recognized as one of the world’s most innovative blockchain projects, Komodo is developing technologies at the cutting-edge of the blockchain industry.
- Komodo’s federated multi-chain architecture provides each and every external project with independent infrastructure and a dedicated blockchain to decrease congestion and increase transaction speeds.
- This multi-chain design is what makes Komodo unique among blockchain platforms. Each project is given the opportunity to create its own blockchain ecosystem via Komodo’s infinitely scalable infrastructure.
👀No Huobi Account? 👉Register on Huobi
🗓Event: An upgrade to the Komodo daemon to version 0.6.0 will be activated on June 14, 2020, at block height 1,922,000.
📈Analysis: It’s been a wild ride in 2020 for KMD holders, with price oscillating in a range covering 100% from lows to highs.
Another push above the highs at 0.0000822 may be coming soon as the next leg begins, possibly reaching up to shortstops as high as 0.0000947 if this move is particularly impulsive.
So far, the 0.786 Fibonacci retracements have held as support, allowing aggressive traders to enter. A less risky approach could be to join in the support between the yearly open at 0.0000690 and .618 Fibonacci retracement at 0.00007031 (if this is a local top).
Areas for bulls to target after a break of resistance at 0.0000775 are mostly above the weekly and monthly highs of the last move down, particularly 0.0000822 and 0.0000947. The upcoming ecosystem update could help prompt this move or help support hold during a retrace.
KMD Social Engagement: 24Hrs is up 156.6% on lunarcrush!
1. Trading in digital assets comes with high risks due to huge price fluctuations. Users should be fully aware of the risks associated with digital asset trading and make prudent trading decisions.
2. Huobi Global’s announcements and information do not constitute investment advice, and Huobi will not bear responsibility or provide compensation for direct or indirect losses arising from trading decisions whilst relying on this information.