[Tutorial] How to decrease your trading fees by paying with Huobi Token (HT)?
This short tutorial will give you step by steps on how to decrease your trading fees by paying with our native token Huobi Token. Huobi Token has many benefits but this is just one reason why you should be holding HT. Check the benefits out and more here.
1)You will need a Huobi Account [Sign-up!]
2) Buy Huobi Token via our “Buy Crypto “ page, follow the directions here. [Buy Crypto With Card]*
- KYC is not mandatory if you are just using crypto-to-crypto. However, if you are buying with a debit or credit card you will need to verify yourself.
Now that you have Huobi Token in your wallet within the Huobi exchange. You need to activate the pay trading fees with HT.
Web/PC step by step tutorial:
- Hover over this icon on the upper right hand corner
2. Click Fee Settings
3. Slide the button where it’s labeled “Use HT deduction” to pay trading fees with HT. Should there be insufficient HT held, you will not receive the HT fee discount privilege and it will switch to the current default base fee rate.
- Login to the Huobi APP on (IOS/Android) and click on the ‘User’ icon, select ‘Fee Button’ sub-menu option to check your applicable fee rate.
2. Next activate the “Pay with HT” by sliding the button over in the red box below. Your trading fee rate will vary depending on the amount you trade on Huobi.
3. Once activated and you are holding HT the deduction will happen automatically. Please note if your HT holding decrease and you don’t hold enough HT on Huobi your trading rate may increase and return to the normal rate for your account volume.
That completes this tutorial on how to decrease your trading fees by activating “Pay with HT’ within the Huobi ecosystem of Web and Mobile App.
Thanks for reading!
Trading in digital assets comes with high risks due to huge price fluctuations. Users should be fully aware of the risks associated with digital asset trading and make prudent trading decisions.
Huobi Global’ s announcements and information do not constitute investment advice, and Huobi will not bear responsibility or provide compensation for direct or indirect losses arising from trading decisions whilst relying on this information.