[Tutorial] How to participate in the Halving Countdown — Predict To Win!
The Huobi halving countdown — predict to win was launched on the 14th of April 2020, with a pool reward of $100,000 USDT. Participate today and share in the rewards. Check out the details below:
1.You need to sign up on www.huobi.com
Sign up on the web version top-right corner
2. Next, you need to deposit a minimum of 10 USDT.
click on balances on the web version, you’ll find a drop-down menu (exchange account)
Click on deposit to get USDT
- To participate in the event and share in the reward pool of 100,000 USDT, Visit the Huobi Halving Countdown Campaign. Also, you can also participate through Huobi app.
Mobile interface (click on option predict To win )
- You share in a daily reward pool, only when you buy at least 10 USDT of the Digital asset listed on the event page including BTC, BCH, BSV, ETC, DASH and ZEC.
- Excluding the daily reward, there will be a weekly reward pool.
- The month prize pool will be the final reward pool.
3. To win you have to buy a digital asset listed on the event page, with a prediction of what you think will increase the most during the day and if you’re right, you’ll share the reward pool.
- If you want to learn more details about an asset and what halving is, please click on the detail button on the asset box.
The above details are to help you get the knowledge about how the competition is open to every set of crypto users, with easy steps to participate with no complication a newbie can also engage and win from the prize reward. to read further instructions please visit: https://huobiglobal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000541026 it has also given a set of specific details and instructions regarding the event.
Participate in the event, Best of luck on your prediction.
1. Trading in digital assets comes with high risks due to huge price fluctuations. Users should be fully aware of risks associated with digital asset trading and make prudent trading decisions.
2. Huobi Global’s announcements and information do not constitute investment advice, and Huobi will not bear responsibility or provide compensation for direct or indirect losses arising from trading decisions whilst relying on this information.