Evening Market Report（Feb.28）
BTC is rallying in a shakeout, watch for a break of 38000.
According to data from Huobi Global, BTC fell quickly in the early morning and recovered slightly in the shakeout during the day. Looking at the 4H level K-line, the pressure around 40,000 is strong and in the recent past, the K-line has broken through unsuccessfully several times. During the day, the price rallied with a twist and a short-term uptrend, but the volatility of the market remains strong. If you ignore the large fluctuations in the market on the 24th and 25th two days, the K-line came out of a dome like pattern, and the pressure level may have to move down in the future. Daily level, BTC today is a small hammer line, the recent signs of a downtrend. The evening is concerned about the continuation of the rebound market and the breakthrough of 38000.
According to data from Huobi Global, ETH is in a weaker trend than BTC, with a deeper drop and a smaller rebound. Looking at the 4H K-line, a large negative line like a broken guillotine has again pinned ETH below the long-term downtrend line (from Nov 10). None of the small daytime rallies have been able to effectively break through, and prices will continue to face pressure. At the daily level, ETH is a big negative today, engulfing the gains of the previous two days in a row, with obvious short-term downward pressure.
In terms of contracts, the data of Huobi Futures shows that the open interest of BTC contracts remains unchanged, the contract trading volume drops, and the contract market is relatively inactive. The basis for delivery contracts is stable.
The ETH contract open interest remained unchanged, the contract trading volume fell, and the contract market was relatively inactive. The delivery contract basis remains unchanged.
Huobi Blockchain Application Research Institute (referred to as “Huobi Research Institute”) was established in April 2016. Since March 2018, it has been committed to comprehensively expanding the research and exploration of various fields of blockchain. As the research object, the research goal is to accelerate the research and development of blockchain technology, promote the application of blockchain industry, and promote the ecological optimization of the blockchain industry. The main research content includes industry trends, technology paths, application innovations in the blockchain field, model exploration, etc. Based on the principles of public welfare, rigor and innovation, Huobi Research Institute will carry out extensive and in-depth cooperation with governments, enterprises, universities and other institutions through various forms to build a research platform covering the complete industrial chain of the blockchain. Industry professionals provide a solid theoretical basis and trend judgments to promote the healthy and sustainable development of the entire blockchain industry.
Contact Huobi Research Institute:
Consulting email: email@example.com
Official website: https://research.huobi.com/
1. The author of this report and his organization do not have any relationship that affects the objectivity, independence, and fairness of the report with other third parties involved in this report.
2. The information and data cited in this report are from compliance channels. The sources of the information and data are considered reliable by the author, and necessary verifications have been made for their authenticity, accuracy and completeness, but the author makes no guarantee for their authenticity , accuracy or completeness.
3. The content of the report is for reference only, and the facts and opinions in the report do not constitute business, investment and other related recommendations. The author does not assume any responsibility for the losses caused by the use of the contents of this report, unless clearly stipulated by laws and regulations. Readers should not only make business and investment decisions based on this report, nor should they lose their ability to make independent judgments based on this report.
4. The information, opinions and inferences contained in this report only reflect the judgments of the researchers on the date of finalizing this report. In the future, based on industry changes and data and information updates, there is the possibility of updates of opinions and judgments.
5. The copyright of this report is only owned by Huobi Blockchain Research Institute. If you need to quote the content of this report, please indicate the source. If you need a large amount of reference, please inform in advance (see “About Huobi Blockchain Research Institute” for contact information), and use it within the allowed scope. Under no circumstances shall this report be quoted, deleted or modified contrary to the original intent.