Morning Market Report（Feb.11）
BTC was volatile last night and is now concerned about the validity of support around 42000–43000.
According to data from Huobi Global, BTC last night shock amplitude is violent, long and short potential energy in 43000 to 45700 between the game after a continuous sharp retreat, is currently located near 43400. From the 4h line, EMA5, EMA10 and EMA20 are twisted downward, the short side of the potential energy continues to prevail; volume rose sharply after falling back.
From the daily level, BTC is currently located in the upward channel,short-term concern 42000–43000 near the support level is effective.
According to data from Huobi Global, ETH’s overnight trend converged with BTC and is now located near 3080, with strong support below at 3000. From the 4h line, the three averages twisted downward, the short side momentum gradually prevailed, and the volume has amplified. From the daily level, ETH is still located in the upward channel, but do not rule out the possibility of a small bottoming out, pay attention to the support below.
In terms of contracts, the data of Huobi Futures showed that the open interest of BTC futures remained stable, the volume increased slightly, and the contract market was relatively inactive. The basis of futures contracts remained stable.
The open interest of ETH futures remained stable, the volume increased slightly, and the contract market was relatively inactive. The basis of futures contracts remained stable.
Huobi Blockchain Application Research Institute (referred to as “Huobi Research Institute”) was established in April 2016. Since March 2018, it has been committed to comprehensively expanding the research and exploration of various fields of blockchain. As the research object, the research goal is to accelerate the research and development of blockchain technology, promote the application of blockchain industry, and promote the ecological optimization of the blockchain industry. The main research content includes industry trends, technology paths, application innovations in the blockchain field, model exploration, etc. Based on the principles of public welfare, rigor and innovation, Huobi Research Institute will carry out extensive and in-depth cooperation with governments, enterprises, universities and other institutions through various forms to build a research platform covering the complete industrial chain of the blockchain. Industry professionals provide a solid theoretical basis and trend judgments to promote the healthy and sustainable development of the entire blockchain industry.
Contact Huobi Research Institute:
Consulting email: email@example.com
Official website: https://research.huobi.com/
1. The author of this report and his organization do not have any relationship that affects the objectivity, independence, and fairness of the report with other third parties involved in this report.
2. The information and data cited in this report are from compliance channels. The sources of the information and data are considered reliable by the author, and necessary verifications have been made for their authenticity, accuracy and completeness, but the author makes no guarantee for their authenticity , accuracy or completeness.
3. The content of the report is for reference only, and the facts and opinions in the report do not constitute business, investment and other related recommendations. The author does not assume any responsibility for the losses caused by the use of the contents of this report, unless clearly stipulated by laws and regulations. Readers should not only make business and investment decisions based on this report, nor should they lose their ability to make independent judgments based on this report.
4. The information, opinions and inferences contained in this report only reflect the judgments of the researchers on the date of finalizing this report. In the future, based on industry changes and data and information updates, there is the possibility of updates of opinions and judgments.
5. The copyright of this report is only owned by Huobi Blockchain Research Institute. If you need to quote the content of this report, please indicate the source. If you need a large amount of reference, please inform in advance (see “About Huobi Blockchain Research Institute” for contact information), and use it within the allowed scope. Under no circumstances shall this report be quoted, deleted or modified contrary to the original intent.