Morning Market Report（Jan.21）
BTC fell with expanding volume last night, falling below the 40,000-point integer mark.
According to data from the Huobi Global, BTC encountered the short side resistance near 43300 last night, and then fell below the 40000 integer mark rapidly, and the current lowest is 39274.08. In four-hour level of picture, the K-line quickly fell through the three EMAs in the morning, and the trend of the three EMAs turned sharply downward. The K-line crossed downward the lower track of the Bollinger Band, and the opening of the Bollinger Band continues to expand. DIF crosses DEA and both are negative. Trading volume expanded slightly. CCI is located far below the -100 line, and the long side may enter the market in time, causing BTC to bottom out. In day level of picture, BTC fell sharply today. Continue to pay attention to the breakthrough of 41,000 above and the support of 39,000 below.
According to data from the Huobi Global, ETH and BTC had the same trend last night. After encountering the short side resistance near 3260, it fell rapidly and fell below the 3000-point integer mark. In four-hour level of picture, the K-line has continuously crossed downward three EMAs, and the trend of the three EMAs trends has turned sharply downward. The K-line crossed the lower track of the Bollinger Band for a short time in the morning. The opening of Bollinger Bands continues to expand. DIF crosses downward DEA and both are negative. Trading volume expanded slightly. CCI is located below the -100 line, there is a possibility of bargain hunting for the long side, and ETH may rebound. In day level of picture, ETH fell sharply today. Continue to pay attention to the breakthrough of 3150 above and the support of 2750 below.
In terms of contracts, the data of Huobi Futures showed that the open interest of BTC futures remained stable. The volume rose slightly, and the contract market was relatively active. The basis of futures contracts decreased slightly.
The open interest of ETH futures contracts remained stable. The volume rose slightly, and the contract market was relatively active. The basis of futures contracts decreased slightly.
Huobi Blockchain Application Research Institute (referred to as “Huobi Research Institute”) was established in April 2016. Since March 2018, it has been committed to comprehensively expanding the research and exploration of various fields of blockchain. As the research object, the research goal is to accelerate the research and development of blockchain technology, promote the application of blockchain industry, and promote the ecological optimization of the blockchain industry. The main research content includes industry trends, technology paths, application innovations in the blockchain field, model exploration, etc. Based on the principles of public welfare, rigor and innovation, Huobi Research Institute will carry out extensive and in-depth cooperation with governments, enterprises, universities and other institutions through various forms to build a research platform covering the complete industrial chain of the blockchain. Industry professionals provide a solid theoretical basis and trend judgments to promote the healthy and sustainable development of the entire blockchain industry.
Contact Huobi Research Institute:
Consulting email: email@example.com
Official website: https://research.huobi.com/
1. The author of this report and his organization do not have any relationship that affects the objectivity, independence, and fairness of the report with other third parties involved in this report.
2. The information and data cited in this report are from compliance channels. The sources of the information and data are considered reliable by the author, and necessary verifications have been made for their authenticity, accuracy and completeness, but the author makes no guarantee for their authenticity , accuracy or completeness.
3. The content of the report is for reference only, and the facts and opinions in the report do not constitute business, investment and other related recommendations. The author does not assume any responsibility for the losses caused by the use of the contents of this report, unless clearly stipulated by laws and regulations. Readers should not only make business and investment decisions based on this report, nor should they lose their ability to make independent judgments based on this report.
4. The information, opinions and inferences contained in this report only reflect the judgments of the researchers on the date of finalizing this report. In the future, based on industry changes and data and information updates, there is the possibility of updates of opinions and judgments.
5. The copyright of this report is only owned by Huobi Blockchain Research Institute. If you need to quote the content of this report, please indicate the source. If you need a large amount of reference, please inform in advance (see “About Huobi Blockchain Research Institute” for contact information), and use it within the allowed scope. Under no circumstances shall this report be quoted, deleted or modified contrary to the original intent.