1 Minute Guide: How to Sell a $1,000 Information Product on a Webinar
I’m serious. It’s this easy.
Build a Relationship
- Talk to specific people who are on the webinar
- Tell them why they might be here (how they know you)
- Make the interactive and participatory
- Make something for them to take notes on
- Explain how you learned a thing (copy Joseph Campbell’s ‘Hero’s Journey’)
- Teach the thing you learned on your heroic journey
The Bridge (AKA the Most Important Part)
- Tell them why they’re here, again.
- Ask them where they are today
- Tell them to imagine where they want to be
- Ask them what they’d pay for that to happen
- Tell them you have the roadmap/walkthrough/blueprint to get where they want to be (Hint: it’s an extension of what you taught)
Sell the Thing
- Explain the benefits of your product
- Explain the features of your product tied to the benefits
- Introduce scarcity (limited time offer, bonuses, pricing etc.)
- Answer live questions about the teaching and product
This works. Shouldn’t I make it into a webinar and sell a product on it?
This is more fun.
When it works for you, comment below. I’d love to hear about it :)
I’m Brendan Hufford. I write articles and think thoughts on how to create a business that matters, without ruining my family.
Mostly for other dads.
The key to making it all happen is being as productive as possible with the little time I have.
As a busy dad, podcaster, blogger, and entrepreneur, I get asked all the time how I make time to get it all done.
So I decided to let you get an over-the-shoulder view of how I make it happen.